Forum home General Chat General chat

I WANT A BURGER!

It's terrible, I am craving a burger. I have a menu. I have a phone. I have the money. I just know I shouldn't.

Replies

• You should.  You didn't succumb in Ikea, therefore you deserve that burger.

• catarina

You should.  You didn't succumb in Ikea, therefore you deserve that burger.

Wow - hadn't thought of that!

Side note - I haven't taken my anti-anxiety med every night and since then I've rediscovered will power. It's incredible!

• Who delivers burgers ? My god get ordering! Quarter pounder with double cheese salad and burger sauce......*** yes!

• Belle

Who delivers burgers ? My god get ordering! Quarter pounder with double cheese salad and burger sauce......*** yes!

Who doesn't? There's about twenty places nearby that do. There's even a fish and chip shop delivery services near me!

• Wow Im well jel aa they say. The only delivery here is pizza Chinese or Indian. Id kill for burger delivery....actually maybe its a good thing!

• I'm with Belle here, I don't know of any burger delivery services around here, there aren't any.  We have a fish and chip and pizza place but they don't deliver, or we drive 10 miles to the Chinese, which does deliver but charges loads for it.  No burger option!

<mother voice> Seriously though - will power aside, are you supposed to be taking the meds every day?  I don't want you to go downhill <mother voice>

• I'm not sure what it says for round here but you can even salads delivered!

I don't think there is a type of food that can't be delivered!

• catarina

I'm with Belle here, I don't know of any burger delivery services around here, there aren't any.  We have a fish and chip and pizza place but they don't deliver, or we drive 10 miles to the Chinese, which does deliver but charges loads for it.  No burger option!

<mother voice> Seriously though - will power aside, are you supposed to be taking the meds every day?  I don't want you to go downhill <mother voice>

Didn't realise how lucky we are!

It wasn't on purprose, I forgot to take them one night and the follwoing day actually got on with things, took them that night, following day, no will power to do anything. So they stop me feelign anxious by stopping me caring about things, which is good but is also pretty bad because I then don't have the willpower to do anything. There are also beta blockers I am supposed to take but I can barely walk when I take them. I could imagine if I took all my drugs like I am supposed to I would get to the stage of not even takign the kids to school, it's shocking.

• Does your surgery offer a medication review?  If the current regime isn't working for you maybe it can be adjusted to suit you better.  

• I visit the GP every two weeks. She jsut wants to me off work forever it feels like. I have at last been referred for hypnotherapy and counselling for the panic attacks as the meds aren't fixing me.

• Well in that case, have your burger, and enjoy your evening.  That's therapy in itself!

• We have loads of burger delivery places where we live. My h has sampled most if them Laugh

Well:

1 - you said you were going to start living your life so order burger

2- its Saturday night, the rules are junk food and take me out! So order burger

3 - jfdi

But, I also thought you were vegetarian, is that you or someone else? Really hoping its someone else Laugh

• cherry pie

But, I also thought you were vegetarian, is that you or someone else? Really hoping its someone else Laugh

I've had people say that to me wuite a few times - but nope! I eat steak blue (well if I ever eat steak) and trained as a butcher and fishmonger when I left school and could probably hunt my own meat if I was deprived of it. Yet at the same time I don't think we should eat meat - bag of contradictions anyone?ROTFL

• A beef burger or a horse burger?

JFDI!

• QI you and my h need to meet, you are like the male and female version if the same person Laugh, he would eat steak from

The packet/straight from cow (or vvvvvvv blue!) eat any meat/fish, prepare any meat (not as good with fish) I'm funny with fish eyes but my h has eaten them! Sound like you would get on like a house on fire

• cherry pie

QI you and my h need to meet, you are like the male and female version if the same person Laugh, he would eat steak from

The packet/straight from cow (or vvvvvvv blue!) eat any meat/fish, prepare any meat (not as good with fish) I'm funny with fish eyes but my h has eaten them! Sound like you would get on like a house on fire

Are you trying to set me up?WinkLaugh

• Did you have your burger?

Loads of places round here too that deliver burgers. I know what i'm having when H is away tomorrow now!!!

• Abnormal Kitty

Did you have your burger?

Of courseBig Smile I was givem permission by the groupLaugh

• We're having burgers tonight now!