Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Inositol

Has anyone used this? Where did you get it from? I'm thinking of getting some...

Replies

• I think I recall ChocolateCupcake mentioning it?  May be worth a shout for her x

• yup i got CC on to it

• I have a bottle that I didn't open (decided against it whilst taking Metformin). You can have it if you like? Let me know your email and I will email you for your postal address and send it to you x

• Rod was that your email ad? Sorry, I missed it if it was xxx

• I took it for the first time last month & I'm now 6 weeks! I done a few other things too, being a bit more healthy but I also had pineapple after ovulation which is meant to help, not sure if it was all a fluke but we'd been trying since June last year
  • Yea it was Pep! Are you here now? I will put it back on but its my work one so I'm wary about having it up online!

Pickle Pants-  where did you get it from and how much did you take? Congratulations x

• Thanks Rod. I got it from Holland & Barrett - Choline Inositol 500mg and I took 2 tablets in the morning and 1 in the evening. Then had pineapple core for 5 days after ovulation and drank loads of water, they were the only things we done differently that month so while I can't say for certain it was because of that I would recommend them.
  • thanks Pep!

Cheers PP. I am at the stage where I will try anything.

• Got it! Need to go on laptop to email you so will do that in a wee while x