Forum home General Chat General chat

Monday weight loss

Where is everyone?  I need to find my mojo, I've been rubbish over the last few weeks and can feel bleugh.   I'm back on track today but we are away on Thursday so it won't last long but I'm going to be really strict for the next 3 days and do loads of exercise.  I've been to the gym this morning then we are going for a walk this afternoon.  Only 8 weeks on Wed til Christmas and I'm determined to be on target so I feel fab going out over the festive period.

Replies

• Wave I wasn't very good weds as had wine, thur I was hungover and munched on stodge a but and Friday I went out with the marines and got more wine Weep

Now off to Wales on holiday, but really don't want to drink as I hate the bloated feeling

See u all at the weekend

X

• Wave I wasn't very good weds as had wine, thur I was hungover and munched on stodge a but and Friday I went out with the marines and got more wine Weep

Now off to Wales on holiday, but really don't want to drink as I hate the bloated feeling

See u all at the weekend

X

• Enjoy your holiday and just get back on track once you are back.

• I have been awol too sorry. I really need to make a consistent effort instead of one good week followed by two sh!te ones.