Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Kiddicare clothes online

I don't know if the website is always this rubbish or is a temporary fault. 

im trying to find some sleep suits for newborn and wanted to look on kiddicare a website to see what kind off price they were to know of it was worth me making a trip to the store. 

But online when I click on the tab "nappies, clothing, bedding" and then"baby and childrenswear"  it only brings up bibs, accessories or swimwear. No clothes at all. 

I know a few of you live near their stores and go a lot, does any one know the kind of price they charge for a multipack of sleep suits. 

i dont want to be spending too much, but haven't found anything I particularly like in asda, tesco , matalan. next do lovely ones but they're about £17 for a three pack and i want to buy newborn size for hospital as I think this baby is going to be smaller than W, but don't want to spend that much incase I'm wrong and they're too small so can't be used.

Replies

• Options

Aren't they the same as Morrisons nutmeg range? Do you have one of those near you?

• Options

Hi JT I'm going to kiddicare tomorrow so will try and remember to have a look for you x

• Options

Oh, and I got some plain white ones in Mothercare which I think were about £8 a pack which are lovely and soft.

• Options

Noggin no I don't have a morrisons unfortunately as I'd heard they do good stuff

Banzy if you could that would be great thanks

• Options

Have you tried sainsburys?

• Options

Ooh forgot about sainsburys, will have a look in there too

• Options

or BHS, H&M?

We have a morrisons near us but the don't do clothes! will check out the website!

• Options

Hiya I went today and full price they are £8 for 3, but they were all reduced to £6. I don't know how long the sales on for though.

They are really nice sleep suits too, if I knew what we are having I'd have got some but I couldn't see any gender neutral ones.

Hope that helps.

• Options

Thanks banzy that's really good to know. Think I will try and go one day next week.

• Options

The last time I was in the Peterborough store there really were very few clothes.  I wouldn't bother making a special trip.

• Options

It was Nottingham one I went to if that helps.