Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Morning all

What's everyone up to today?

its slightly drier here compared to yesterday so we are off to Blair Drummond Farm Park. Wellies and splash suits at the ready! This is H last day off until Christmas probably so having a family day. 

Hope everyone has something fun planned x

Replies

• Morning LR its our first wedding anniversary today so we are taking C out for the day to the park and then to my parents for a big fat family roast :) omg your poor hubby :( have a wonderful day xxx

• We've been for a walk, now we're baking for the school Halloween cake competition and I need to make my Christmas cake. Then it's an early bath and hot dogs in front of a film together as H is out fishing all day so I'm treating the boys.

• Me and the smalls went off to the little local zoo, bought an annual membership. It's worth it just for the use of the soft play over winter which is always empty. Just home and biggest small is sleeping, smallest small is feeding then it's H's turn to look after them whilst I crack on with some jobs, primarily listing 2.5 years worth of boys clothes!

Can't believe your H doesn't have any time of until Christmas, that's some going. 'Joys' of being your own boss eh?

• We have had mainly warm and dry weather but with a massive downpour during lunch!

We have been to a breastfeeding class then for a sunday roast with our NCT gang. Jolly good fun! :-)