Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Name change

124»

Replies

• Aah, congratulations, great news!!!

• Hey:) huge congratulations.... I'm rubbish at guessing but I must "know " you too x

• No intention of keeping people in the dark. Just don't have a lot of time to get on here some days. For many of you it will be a 'who' as I don't post on here that often nowadays.

I'm Mossy. Mum to A who was born at 31 weeks due to severe PE, she spent 4 months in NICU and then on home oxygen until she was 18 months. She is thriving on life now and is doing extremely well at school. I have had many miscarriages but the miracle drug of aspirin has given me my 2 boys. My youngest was born in Feb 2012.......so I was on the tri threads ith quite a few of you on here.

I think I knew deep down with my third pregnancy I wasn't done. This is it now. I was relieved it was a single pregnancy. Nt quite sure I old cope ith 5 kids! What swayed me with choosing to have a 4th is how do I see my life in 10 years. Busy and manic, but hopefully fab!

• Congratulations Mossy.  

• It'll be magic, imagine those busy Christmases Love

• Wow, the first of these I've ever guessed, but I did need all the clues! Congratulations, fingers crossed for a trouble free time for you, and yay to those fab busy times ahead x

• Oh wow, congrats ! xx

• I'm so rubbish at getting these. Massive congratulations. The clues make sense now, am also looking forward to hearing you name choices.

• Congratulations. Lovely, lovely news

• Lovely news mossy xxx  You'll have even less time on here with your 4 babies keeping you busy

• Thanks for letting us Know Mossy!!!!!! RESPECT!!!!!! Look after yourself xxx

• I had an inkling it might have been you, the only person I could think of that had three with one prem -  yey!  Congratulations again. xx

• Huge congratulations Mossy .... How exciting! x

• Huge congratulations x

• Congratulations, lovely news x

• There's only one person I know you could be. And one was my pester baby. Eeeeeeeeek. This is very exciting. You are a real inspiration to me honey xxx