Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Not sure how to feel!

I posted last week with my bfp and advice! Not sure if anyone will remember.

Just an update to say i started bleeding yesterday and a&e have confirmed i am no longer pregnant :( 

Not sure how I feel or should feel, i was only around 5-6 weeks. Feel like I don't have the right to be upset x 

Replies

• Oh lovely xx You do have a right to be upset, I lost 3 pregnancies at 5 weeks and I felt that loss as much as my later one. Take care of yourself, take advice as much as you need from here x x

• You still have the right to be upset. Take good care if yourself. Hugs xxx

• Of course you have the right to be upset! You form a connection the minute you get that BFP, so you have a right and need to grieve for what you have lost. Both my M/Cs were before 6 weeks and they hit me hard. Go easy on yourself. Rest. Take some time off work if you need to. And there is always support here when you need it, even at stupid o'clock at night. Big hug sweetie X

• I'm really sorry. You absolutely have every right to be upset and to grieve. I hope you're okay xx

• So sorry, you have every right to grieve for what you have lost. Take it easy x

• Thank you all x i'm ok i think i ran out of tears yesterday! Been up and down all night with stomach pains

I've taken today off work so i am just going to relax and watch crappy day time tv! Thanks so much x

• Of course you have the right to be upset. It doesn't matter how early you have a mc you've still connected with everything that going on inside you. Take the time to grieve and be kind to yourself, we are all here if and when you need us.x

• Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. There's no right or wrong way to feel, just like when you're grieving for anyone else. Go easy on yourself x

• Take it easy you. Lots of experience in here if you need any support. Take your time x

• Sorry to hear this LuLu xx

• Am so sorry. Like everyone else has said, you have every right to be upset. Look after yourself x

• So sorry, of course you have aright to be upset!! xx

• I am so sorry to here this lovely. You still have every right to be upset, regardless of how far along you were. Take the time off work until you are ready to go back, be kind to yourself and don't rush. There's support on here if you need it xxx

• So sorry to hear this, I do remember your post from last week.  I had 2 m/c at 5/6 weeks before I had E and C, and like you I always felt maybe I shouldn't be as upset as it was so early on, but I was wrong, you still have the same hopes and dreams for your pregnancy and it hurts just as much. (This board taught me that)

Take time to grieve, don't go back to work until your ready, and don't be afraid to talk to others about it (when your ready).  You might be surprised about who else has gone through this who can help you.  I found out SIL, MIL and close friends had all had similar experiences and they helped me lots.

Take care of yourself and were here if you need us xx

• Sorry to hear your sad news, take care x

• Sorry to read this. As others said, of course you'll feel the loss. It doesn't matter that you were 5 weeks pregnant, you were still pregnant.

You're in the best place for support and advice. Be kind to yourself lovely and take your time to grieve the loss xx

• I'm so sorry. You are allowed to be upset, take your time as the grief may hit you and be kind to yourself. Big hugs xx

• So sorry, you have every right to feel upset xx