Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Nursery Flash as promised

Well it's virtually done. I just want a sticker of her name for above her cot when she's born. Incase you're wondering the single bed is in there because we already had a bed in that room, so for the time being we got a quilt to math the curtains so the OH or I can sleep in there if she's having a bad night so the other can sleep in peace.

Oh and ignore my half packed hospital bag at the side of the cot

Replies

• Options

Looks fab! We have that furniture too xx

• Options

Thanks. I have to say I'm really happy with the furniture. A friend has spent thousands on her nursery furniture but it doesn't look like it cost that much more than ours. Plus I couldn't justify splurging that much on something that will only be used for a few years.

• Options

Same here, my cousin bought virtually identical furniture from mothercare for more than double the price xx

• Options

Very cute, I love that duvet cover!

• Options

It's lovely! x

• Options

Cute! *love* green for the nursery :)

• Options

Gorgeous, and that be will come in handy I can tell you!

• Options

Beautiful! Where is your nursery furniture from? Its lush!

• Options

it looks great and good idea keeping the bed, I'm sure it will come in useful

• Options

It's gorgeous! Love the furniture :)

• Options

We've the rainforest stickers. They're amazing. We put them up for C and 4 years later they're still there and S is enjoying them. It looks lovely. x

• Options

Thanks everyone. Pepperoni it's from Argos it's meant to be £699 but they seem to put it on sale for £289 every few months. I did get an extra chest of drawers also in the sale for about £80 because the room looked empty, and one either side of the chimney breast seemed to even it up. Even with that I still thought it was a bargain. x