Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Reintroduction...

2»

Replies

• Lovely to see you back, especially with such news! Wishing you the most straightforward pregnancy x

• Nice to see you back. Congratulations on your pregnancy.

• Thank you so much ladies. It's lovely to be back.

X

• Welcome back and congratulations x

• Aww it's wonderful to see you back Raye. I have been thinking of you and little Rhema every now and then. Huge congratulations and I'm sending my best vibes for a healthy 6 months or so ahead! xxx

• Welcome back, I am so glad you have such great news.  I hope the next 6 months fly by and are very uneventful x

• Hey lovely, welcome back and congratulations. I can't begin to imagine how you're feeling but big hugs and lots of hand holding xx

• Welcome back brave lady xxx

• Welcome back Raye. Congratulations on your pregnancy. x

• Welcome back Raye.  Must be such a scary time for you, but congratulations on your pregnancy.  Plenty of hands held out for holding whenever you need them xxx

• Welcome back Raye.  I hope you have a very uneventful remainder of your pregnancy.  We're here for you to talk to if you need to get anything out there.

• I never come onto BT anymore but I'm glad I was lurking today. Raye its lovely to see you here again and huge congratulations on your pregnancy. You must be terrified but you said yourself you can always come here for support.

will be thinking of you and checking back now and then to see how you are xx