Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Scan clinic - SE England

Hello, I live in SE Kent and am looking to book an early scan. Any recommendations, or tips on ones to avoid? I am weighing up Ashford and Maidstone, there's quite a big price difference...

Replies

• Options

I didn't realise you are near me! I'm going to Kent medical imaging in kings hill near Maidstone for mine. It's 60 and I know quite a dew people who have used them.

• Options

i went with Baby Bond, they have clinics all ove rhte place!

• Options

Ooh - 'ello!

I tried them, they said £100. My sis thought maybe they were quoting me the bells and whistles version and I should enquire about the basic... I might re-check the email.

• Options

Just checked, it was a 3d thing they quoted. That would be why I guess. It's further away but I feel much more comfortable about it. I'm gonna book! :D

• Options

i had one at 6+3 and saw a heart beat, also had one at 9+3

• Options

I am trying for 7+1 so hopefully it'll be informative.

AR, I wanted to message you to find out where you are, because I am so incredibly nosey, but it seems I can't!

• Options

Haha well f you are se kent then I'm not quite next door. We are west Kent/east Sussex boarder.  I thought there was a pm function but no idea how to use it!!

• Options

Booked it. 21st. Should be 7+1. So nice to be counting down to something so close. :)

• Options

I've used Babybond in Maidstone six times, yes that sounds slightly excessive!

• Options

Definitely £60, you'd recommend them Pip?

• Options

Yes I would, they are lovely. I wouldn't have kept going back otherwise.

• Options

i paid £99 for my 9+3 one at Baby Bond