Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Sleeping bags without poppers on shoulder?

B keeps pulling her sleeping bag off every night, she undoes the poppers and wriggles out.

has anyone seen any that fasten by a different method? i check she's still got it on when we go to bed, but in the morning it is off and she's freezing. 

i may have to resort to cutting a hole and sewing buttons on the shoulders if I can't find any to buy 

Replies

• Options

You can get them but I think they are the more expensive brands, I was given one from growbag.co.uk and brought one from jojo mamanbebe but that comes with legs rather than a bag.

• Options

You can get ones with zips up the front without poppers, I only had them when O was a bit bigger though so I'm not sure if they're available in all sizes.

• Options

Yes some of the more expensive brands do ones with zips down the front. I also have one with poppers down the front but not the shoulders. It knid of overlaps at the front so even if it did undo they wouldn't be able to wiggle out

• Options

I had ones with zips up the sides (all bought second hand but don't think they were expensive brands.)  I also found them handy for changing nappies without having to take the whole sleeping bag off.

• Options

I've just got one from JoJo which isnt a conventional sleeping bag (it has legs and arms so like a big michiln man suit!) but it does up with two zips down the front, no shoulder poppers.THe arms and feet are detachable so at the moment while its not so cold I've taken those off.

www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+sleep-snugglers-25-tog-in-sleeping-bags+b7186

• Options

Thanks everyone. I'll have a look on jojo. Don't fancy spending loads but she's too little for a duvet and it's already very cold here during the night so think I'll have to .

• Options

Slumbersacs in bigger sizes have a central zip and no shoulder poppers.

• Options

www.mothercare.com/.../bedding_sleepingbag,default,sc.html

Mothercare do some nice ones with just zips,I used to use them for my boys

• Options

I did a diy job last night and sewed a button on each shoulder which has worked a treat! Think I am going to do that with her other ones rather buying some more new ones

• Options

Ah I've just sold a mamas and papas dream pod for peanuts - fits this description due to Houdini baby!