Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Swing recommendations?

I'm thinking about a swing for O as he settles really well being rocked. Most of the swings I've seen online swing back and forward but I've seen a couple that swing side to side also. Just looking for some recommendations if anyone has a swing their LO likes?

thanks in advance

Replies

• We have the fisher price ocean wonders cradle swing. We got a bargain on eBay. It swings back and forth and side to side. Isla loved it and I could get jobs done whilst she slept in it. Yet to try maya in it though. I wouldn't buy one new they are pretty pricey.
  • L liked the swing it went back and forth we had two both fisher price....one lived at my mums but different types...one was the ocean one and the other was the rainforest one...i would say he preffered the rainforest one when he was smaller but the the ocean one lasted until he was bigger. X
  • Thankyou both. I had seen both of those, nice to hear good recs. I'll maybe venture to mothercare after NY for a look!x