Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Where did you get your maternity clothes from?

I'm in need of winter coat, jumpers, jeans, work trousers, pyjamas, dresses, tunics, that kind of thing.

Ive looked at New Look, H&M, asos, Debenhams, where else can I look? I don't want frumpy andneeds to be reasonably priced because I don't want to spend too much on stuff I won't wear for long

Thanks

Replies

• H&M and New Look were main places last time, and a couple of bits from next. I found most shops hardly stock anything in store so online is better. Although our local H&M is pretty good. I also got a few bits in the jojo sale and a big grey cardi from there that wasn't in thesale or cheap but i wore it last winter when not preggers and i'll wear it again this time. It was more like a coat really. So useful.

• M&S (online), Mamas & Papas, Jojo maman bebe,  I've bought R a few bits from Vertbaudet and noticed some of their maternity things were nice.

Try putting a wanted on the FB selling page here?

• Do any of the supermarkets do mat gear? I've never looked. But I need to. This weekend. I'm a stone up in 2 months.

• Not that i've noticed counter, if they did it'd probably only be online.

• Counter - George at asda were advertising their maternity stuff when I was in last week. Not sure if its only online or in store.

• direct.asda.com/.../D1M1G20C19,default,sc.html

Apparently ASDA do, thanks debbydoo. Good value for basics, will definitely be ordering some bits.

• New look and peacocks so far. Will be looking online soon for some proper bits.

For PJ's I've just gone up a size at Primark.

• Thanks ladies,

I've put a wanted post up on here, for some reason I can't start a post in the fb selling page, I have done in the past so not sure why I can't now!

I'll check out those places ladies, thanks x

• Mine are from new look, next and mothercare. New look was all ordered online as the selection in our store was minimal. Sizing was good too.

• What size stuff are you after? Really need to advertise my stuff on here

• I think tesco online do a few bits and also Dorothy Perkins. Next and new look have a good range! X

• Weekender, would you like me to put a post on the FB page and you can tag yourself in it?

• New Look mainly. A few bits from ASOS but I sent £250 out of £300 back is it was flimsy thin material. They were better for winter stuff last time though, so possibly still worth a try.

• My staples were Matalan, Asda (the bigger stores and Living stores stock, though online is also available), H&M, Debenhams and Peacocks

• Thanks ladies, I never thought of a few if those places I'll have a look

Debbydoo, thank you but I've managed to post on there now from my phone but couldnt from iPad?? Weird. Thanks for offering though x

IDC, I need size 12 on top and 14 bottoms, if you've got anything old love to take a look x

• I have bits mainly from new look, Gap, Boden leggings, ebay, TopShop. PJ's I just got a bigger size in Tesco. I put my last years winter coat on today and due to the swing style of it I could still do it up at 38 weeks.

• Right. My mission will be to picture and list what I have as its mostly 12 or h&m size M

• IDC I shall keep an eye out, thank you x

• I've bought quite a few bits from the Seraphine website, Next and H&M. Seraphine seems to be a bit more than I want to spend but its such good quality I know it will last all winter so I can recycle lots.

• I got some Mat jeans from ASDA. I got them insotre but the selection was tiny instore!

my other bits are from New Look Maternity and ASOS.

Last week I got a few bits from H&M's Basic range as its stretchy enough  to go over the bump but not maternity clothes so i can still wear them post pregnancy!