Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

TENS Hire

Has anyone hired a tens machine before? If so where from and would you recommend them? 

My midwives hire them but came across this site which works out slightly cheaper

http://www.birthease.co.uk/birthease_shop/Neurotrac-TENs-Machine-Hire.shtml

Replies

• Just looked back at my emails and I got mine from pregnancytens.co.uk I think they had an offer on at the time but I seem to remember that most websites charged about the same. Delivery was quick and the machine was clean etc. I think I could keep it for 7 weeks. You can hire from mothercare too if you want somewhere more well known.

Definitely read the instructions at some point before you need them! H was trying to work them out when he got home from work and I'd already been having contractions for a couple of hours at that point so had very little patience with him!

• I have hired from pregnancytens as they were the cheapest. It's a 7 week hire and is due to arrive next week *la la la*, will let you know how it goes.

• Pregnancytens were one of the only ones with a freepost return option, they also send two sets of pads so you can practise.