Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

confused

Hello everyone..

Ive been googleing these past couple days because on the 27th around 9pm i started bleeding..so light..it was pinkish..then the next day...it started bleeding more...not much..but more than the night before..it came with very tiny bit of blood clots. And today..i stopped bleeding. Its just dark brown when i wipe. Is it my period? Can anyone help? Cause i usually get my period 3 days or 4. And its heavy bleeding..i have all the symptoms of what could be early signs of pregnancy...but i took a pregnancy test just tonight and it came out negative.

Replies

• Hi Hun it does sound like implantation bleed of what I have read up on! I thought I had implantation bleed but mine was different to yours mine was definately a period hVe you been docs? How many days past ovulation re you? 

• Hello there,

Thank you so much for replying..im going crazy here...just because im trying to get pregnant again...and i thought it was implantation bleeding...but i dont know. Because i took a hpt lastnight and it came out negative...my last period started may 29 and ended on the 1st of june..and i dont really get when im supposed to ovulate. Pls help.

• ice just worked out your ovulation and its. Saying you was fertile on 8th of June Hun? Have you tried period calculator and ovulation calculator too? I know the feeling I am desperate to have a baby and have the best boyfriend we feel ready I'm waiting to see if I come on this month so fingers Crossed for us both xx

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-kiss.gif