Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy trying the new F&F school uniform? Sign up here

Hello. We are looking for 25 parents of primary-school-age children who'd like to join our latest MadeForMums product test, and put  F&F’s school uniform through its paces. 

To be in with a chance of being a tester, you need to have a child between the ages of  4 and 11 and you need to post a reply on this thread, letting us know the age of your child and whether you have a boy or a girl.

If you're chosen to be a tester, we'll send you a full set of F&F school uniform (dress, jumper, skirt and top for a girl; jumper, shirt and trousers for a boy) for you to try out on your child (and throw in the washing machine), and then we'll ask you to give your feedback by answering a few simple questions, and maybe posting up some pictures, on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread.

You'll get to keep the uniform after the product test – and everyone who gives quality feedback on the feedback thread will also be put into a draw to win a £100 F&F voucher.

The Back To School range is available in over 730 Tesco stores, with free returns. It's also available to buy online at F&F.com or by using this Click n Collect service (click online and pop in store to collect). To see the full Back To School range, visit Tesco's School Shop.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/127789.jpg

Replies

• I`d be up for this my Daughter is 6 years old image x

• Yes please! My lg is 6years old, but on the smaller side, so if poss, please could I opt for a size 5 if i'm selected. Thanks Madeformums and Tesco!

• My son is 5 years old. This would be a great product test, he would really put the uniform through it's paces!! lol

• My daughter starts school in September and will be four, we would love to test and review uniform for f&f as I have no idea where to buy her uniform from yet image xxx 

• I'd love to do this, my son is 7 years old.

• I'm up for this, my son is 5 years old.

• I've got a 10 year old girl, 6 year old boy and 4 year old boy and girl twins so would be happy to trial with any one of the kids!!

• I would love to do this. I have a 4 year old girl starting September and a 5 year old girl going into year 1 x

• I would be happy to help, I have a 4 yr old daughter starting school sept, a 7 yr old daughter and a 9 yr old son - all ready and willing to test anything to it's limit lol 

• Hi I'd love to trial this my daughter is 5 and a half, she's tall for her age so I'd like size 6-7 please if we're chosen! She is starting year one in august (academy so they set there own term dates) she always comes home covered in paint, pen, her dinner,dirt etc!

• Hi, if you are still looking for people, I have a 7 year old girl, she is a bit bigger in clothes though so if chosen could I please have 8-9 year old please?  Thank you xxx

• Would love to be a tester ???? daughter is 4 but needs a bigger size of 5-6 please 

• My son Luke Ward is 10 years of age and loves football can you stop the trousers splitting on the knees they always seem to with him

• Hi,

my son is 7 years old, he's a tipical boy who enjoys playing in the playground and has a real talent for getting most of his school lunch on his uniform rather than in his mouth! 

• my girl starts full time school and would be great for this she is four

• Sounds brilliant! My daughter is 7 but wears 9-10 clothing as she is big for her age. 

• Hello! My daughter was four in April and starts school in September. She is quite a rough and tumble child, who is a magnet for spills (paint, food, glue, you name it!), so she would certainly put the uniform thoroughly through its paces!

• Hi i have a son in primary school. He is due to start year 3 in september and is aged 7. I would love to have a chance to test out some school uniform for him.

• My son is 9 years old - going into year 5!

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions