Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Why can't I get pregnant again?

2»

Replies

• 8 years on since dd1 was born n had ruptured ectopic 4 mths later and still trying for baby no3..beginning to think its just not happening..
  • Hi ladies im new to this forum first of all let me just start off by saying how sorry iam for your losses i know exactly how u ladies are feeling. I myself had a mmc on april/ recently i was about 17 wks nd i started bleeding when i went into the er had an ultrasound done dr. Said there was no heartbeat nd bby was measuring 14 wks nd 5 days. Worse day of my life Having to give birth to my bby nd not being able to bring him home i was left empty handed angry confuse my ob was a jerk  let me just say that the both hospitals that attended me really didnt care bout my pregnancy i felt very negleted. During the whole process. Till this day i still havent gotten any results from the pathology.  Ive called there office nd they claim they still havent recieved them which i believe is b...s   I honestly dont think he ran any test on my bby ...Anyway so moving along i switched to another ob nd hes planning to do blood work to see if i have any factors that would cause miscarriage i was suprised that he was willling to run test on me as ive heard that u would have to have 3 mc to have testing done. Which i totally feel we shouldnt have to suffer more mc just to find out what causing them. . Well we back o ttcing not trying but not preventing actually nd still havent gotten pregnant even tho my ob said wait 3 cycles i dont understand why they make us wait so long even tho its not happening.. Im starting to feel as if im never going to get pregnant again im loosin hope

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

• hi ellie just read your email i see it was posted in 2010 so i hope things have moved forward . i can relate to what u wrote. i too concieved my first last october 2014 i lost it at 10 weeks at 40 years . i had a terrible miscarrage and i havent concieved since and its very distressing as im nearly 42 in dec. so i feel time is of essence. i concived two months of trying i was surprised. now 8 months and nothing . let me know if you have managed to. poppy12

• Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines.