Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Help with leaving work please

hey I was just wondering has anyone any advice or been in this situation before.. I'm going to be a single mother my baby girl is due in November.. I will have to leave work due to not having anyone to help mind my child i don't have a great relationship with the majority of my family.. I've keep reading that I'll have to wait 26 weeks to receive any sort of income /help if u voluntarily leave ur job.. I understand this completely but can they really still do this even if you have a newborn child? X

Replies

• Hi, I left my job of 30 hours folosing the break down of my repatio ship and the main thing I was worried about was childcare. i started working from home it was the best thing I ever did, especially with a little girl at home.

i have been able to see my little girl grow up as well as provide a stable future for her. 

I am currently look for people to join my team. So every cloud has a silver lining and this may be yours ???? x

• Sorry thay should have ssid following