Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint lines

I took a First Response pregnancy test today and the result shows a very faint line, nearly there. Does that mean I am pregnant or is it just showing where the line might be if it was darker? 

Replies

• Options

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/128734.jpg

The line is there, but it's really so faint that I don't know what to take of it
  • Options

I see it and looks pink might just be still abit low should show darker in few days first pee of day good luck hun xx

• Options

Thanks for your input (:

• Options

I had the same thing happen with my test. Except i did mine with the blue dye test. And im also curious if it could soon turn into a positive! 

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/128736.jpg

• Options

My was faint too and im now 11-12 weeks preg...they look positive for me...congrats ladies image

• Options

by the way you are not going to get a faint fake line...if theres a line yall def are pregos

• Options

What are the most accurate tests from yalls experiences? I've known a few with this result who were and a few who were not.

• Options

honestly I used the .88 from Walmart and they worked great

I use to buy 10 of them until I got a faint positive at only 3 weeks...dr thinks im either far than that or having twins...but will have a scan finally on Tuesday aug 4th!!

• Options

How long was it till your test came to be positive?? Im really anxious to get an answer lol Im going to be testing tomorrow morning again. Fingers crossed! 

• Options

I'm about 5 days past my missed period date.

• Options

And I'm very excited to take another one and know for sure !

• Options

I hope we both get the answer were looking for! (+) image 

• Options

I got a positive 6 days before my period was due

• Options

They both look positive to me.... 

What about mine? I'm sure I can see a very faint line bit sure if I'm seeing things? X

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/128739.jpg

• Options

Bexaboo...I do see the line there!

• Options

Do you think? So I'm not seeing things? 

• Options

@bexaboo

I want to say i see a line also, but its hard to tell becuase of the picture. I know how u feel i kept doubting my line aswell, but now that u guys say that there is one, im feeling more sure about it and having some hope! 

• Options

I see your line Lana. Congratulations. 

Its so hard to not doubt when they are faint. I could hardly see a line on mine and had to squint and thought I was just seeing things? 

• Options

@bexaboo

I hope it is more visible in a couple of days! Thank you image 

It definately can be positive! Do u have any other pics? Maybe a clearer on u might have took? 

• Options

No I don't and I out the test in the bin... I think I may test again in the morning? X