Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

one step pregnancy test...

2»

Replies

• ooh tell us!! Cramps are not bad - I am still having them now!! Good luck xx
  • im feeling nervous, excited, scared, sick, lol just about every feeling. They didnt have any fr's when i went to tescos last night and i was going straight to work so i ended up not getting one....but i did anothe ebay one today and i got a stronger line!!!!!!! then i woke my hubby up and MADE him do a test LOL to make sure that they aren dodgy and im not seeing things...but thank god he didnt have even the slightest hint of a line so this totally boosted my confidence in the test. going to get a fr today. OMG!!
  • Massive congratulations!!!xxxx
  • was u preg Hun Iv got these test 

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/129629.jpg

• Hi unsure as to whether this is a positive or not ...

• Hi Lilo12. 

I am new here, your test looks + to me. I've just ordered several of these tests from the Internet. How are you finding them? 

• Hi, yes hopefully. Really easy to us and i was able to test quite early....6/7 days at least. 

• I am so pleased for you. Do you know when you ovulated? I'm currently 8DPO and unsure when to test as I don't know when my period is due! (Irregular Cycles) 

🙂

• Im not a 100% i thought it was the 4th, but not certain, i would test about 10odp. Everyone is different though so i wouldnt worry if you dont get an early positive. 

• imagehi I’m new to this I take test in the morning and it shows up negative but if I take it in the evening I have a very faint line does anyone know what it could b as I dont want to get my hopes up