Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

As anyone had these symptoms and had a positive test?

For the past week or so I've been having the usual symptoms that af is on her way (cramping,backache), but I've also had regular headaches,really irritable which I don't usually get, the last 2 or 3 nights and following mornings I've had a really dry mouth which doesn't seem to go away after drinking but rather with eating, a strange full feeling which I don't recall having before af is due before and tonight have felt quite nauseas during and after dinner, couldn't finish my dinner i felt that bad. I'm due on sunday/monday so not long to wait. But wondered if any of you had these symptoms and it turned out you was pregnant or not? 

Replies

• Options

I forgot to add that 2 weeks after my af I had some pink spotting for a couple of hours and that was it. A friend said it could either have been implantation or withdraw bleed as I came off the pill about 5-6 weeks prior to this. 

• Options

It sounds possible I've had those symptoms for both AF and pregnancy! It's hard to tell!! If due on Sunday a First response or superdrug own pg tests should pick it up from Friday:) good luck x