Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can this chart predict your baby’s sex? Have a look and let us know!

Hi Everyone!

What do you think of this chart* that’s supposed to predict what sex your baby will be, depending on your age and the month you conceived?

If you already know your baby’s sex, please tell us if the chart’s got it right. We’d love to know!

*Huge thanks to TutuRose in our November Birth Club *waves* who found the chart for us.

Replies

• Options

Correct for me!

• Options

Well it's certainly right for my current children!  If I go by this chart for no.3 it'll be team pink for me this time round. Will have to wait and see! 

• Options

Scrap that,  team blue. D'oh baby brain, forgot how old I was in march!! 

• Options

Conceived in April and I'm 24, but our little bubba is 98% a girl, so I'll let you know in 4 months if she still comes out as one or if they got it wrong!

• Options

This chart was right for my first but big red cross for my second!!!

• Options

Wrong for both of mine!! I was 28 and conceived my son in Sept, I was 33 when I conceived this one in April and he's DEFINITELY a boy! :-) xx

• Options

Wrong for all three of mine it's says first two should have been boys but they were girls and this one a girl but he is a boy lol x

• Options

This was spot on for both my childrenimage

• Options

Well my daughter was conceived in a January when I was 31 so according to the chart she should be a boy so doesn't work for me :/

• Options

It's right for me 😳

• Options

Right for me, 23 conceived in February and got a boy on the way :) x

• Options

I have four boys.  This chart says I should have 2 girls and 2 boys xxxx

• Options

Wrong for all but one of my 5! image

• Options

Correct for me image

• Options

It's saying girl for this one but I'm having a boy so unless they have got it wrong then nope not correct xxx

• Options

Well for us it has 3 right and 2 wrong lol good bit if fun tho lol

• Options

As I conceived...ovulated, did the baby dance on the last day, end of a month/ implantation at start of the following month it depends on when you consider 'month of conception' to be for me  image

• Options

Most days it takes to implant is 6 days,any longer it normally fails, if you know ovulation date then I'd go by that for conception. I can see how it can be confusing to know what month if you ovulated late in the month x

• Options

According to the chart I'll be having a little boy.. i wanted a surprise so I'll keep use updated on weather or not the chart is right.. 10 weeks and 2 days left until due date 😄

• Options

It was right for me this time, said girl and that what I'm having. image