Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

extremely faint positive line on pregnancy test?

I have been trying to conceive for the past five months with no success. My last period went for a day and a half and was very light. This was unusual for me because my periods go for a minium of four days. I didn't think anything of it until my Boobs started to get progressively sore AFTER my "period" had finished. This is strange for me because usually my sore boobs start a week and a half before my period and end a day or two before the start of my period. Its been about a week and a half since my last "period" and my boobs get more sore and full everyday. I did a test yesterday and got a BFN. But I did one again today and got an extremely faint line. So faint that you would never notice it at a glance. I got told that any line is a positive no matter how faint but I'm still having doubts. If I was pregnant I would be 4 and a half weeks. I feel like I should be getting a more defined line

Replies