Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2016

Due in June 2016

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm HelenMFM and it's really lovely to see you looking in on us.

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are due in June 2016, like you, please do post a reply and introduce yourself.

And if you have any questions or suggestions for me or the rest of the MFM team, please do shout. 

Replies

• I am currently 4 weeks 6 days :) First baby, Been TTC for 8 months and finally got my bfp ❤️❤️❤️

• Hello GinaTTC (you're so going to have to change your name!). Huge congratulations!

How are you feeling?

• I know :D feeling great, obviously the first few weeks are the hardest but fingers crossed my jelly bean will be fine :D Bad Cramping And Swolen Boobs So far 😶☺️ Can't Wait for My first scan 😁☺️ Xox

• So glad you found us over here GinaAndBaby! And you changed your username!

• Yeah :) just don't know how I'm going to past the time till first scan, got an appointment tomorrow to sort everything out, just 12 weeks seems so far away :( 

• Not sure if this of interest, but we've spotted lots of ladies in our other birth clubs going for early private scans at 7 and 8 weeks, as they couldn't wait either!

• I never knew u could go that early! Wow x

• Hi Ginaandbaby - when are you due? I'm June 1st.

i had a private scan for my 1st at 8 weeks, he looked like a jelly bean!

• June 9th give or take x

• Lovely to see you over here Fabulicious!

• Thanks Danielle x

• Got doctors today :) 5 weeks ❤️

• Hi everyone,

I am 4 weeks and 6 days (very early days, indeed) so we haven’t told friend or family and will wait ‘till the 12 week scan – we don’t want to jinx anything.

I wanted to ask how other people are dealing with keeping it a secret. I have already had to fabricate some story about having a water infection and consequently being on antibiotics –meaning I can’t drink. Not sure how soon it will be before I run out of excuses. This probably seems like a very trivial matter however, my husband and I don’t want to arouse suspicion.

Thanks,

CHPH136

• Welcome to MadeForMums CHPH136, and congrats on your BFP!

• Thanks Danielle!

I wasn't sure what BFP meant so had to google it ;)

Are you  first time mum too? When is your due date?

Chloe x

• Hi Chloe, I'm one of the MadeForMums admins so if you ever need to know anything about the forum, please do just private message me. 

By the way, if peeps ask why you're not drinking, totally throw them off by saying you have a bout of thrush that just won't clear up... They'll soon stop asking! 

• hi ladies im due around 3rd june having hard time at the moment with cramping and very watery light brown discharge all normal i hope xx

• Hey I'm due 9th June, don't u just hate all this waiting around, it's killing me x

• its horrible isnt it have u had any cramping or light btownish discharge xx

• Hiya stacey1805, welcome! Sorry you're having a worrying time of it, but try not to panic. Check out this article, it might help?