Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing Little Tikes new Lil' Ocean Explorers toys? Vouchers and toys to be won

Hello. We are looking for 20 parents with babies to join our latest MadeForMums product test, and put some of the Little Tikes new Lil' Ocean Explorers toys through their paces. 

To be in with a chance of being a tester, you need to have a baby aged 6 to 36 months, and you need to post a reply on this thread, letting us know the age of your child.

If you're chosen to be a tester, we'll send you either a Little Tikes 3-in-1 Ocean Adventure Course or a Crawl 'n' Pop Turtle for you to try out on your baby (we'll decide who gets what). And then we'll ask you to give your feedback by answering a few simple questions, and posting up some pictures, on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread.

You'll get to keep the toy after the product test – and everyone who gives quality feedback on the feedback thread will also be put into a draw to win a bundle of the other 7 toys in the Lil' Ocean Explorers range.

The 3-in-1 Ocean Adventure Course (6 to 36 months), pictured below, £79.99, has fun, sea-themed features designed to aid sitting, crawling and standing, as well as encourage sounds and phrases.  

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/133945.jpg

The Crawl 'n' Pop Turtle (from 6 months), pictured below, £16.99, is shape-sorter with a difference: when your baby’s ready to crawl, the turtle will lead the way, zig zagging along to music and then popping all the blocks out of his shell, so you can play the game again.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/133944.jpg

Both toys are part of the new Lil Ocean Explorers range from Little Tikes 

Replies

• Options

This looks great! My little one is 8 months. When's the closing date?

• Options

Thanks Essie86. We haven't got a solid closing date for this recruitment thread just yet - we'll see how we go. But I imagine it will be towards the end of this week. We will post and let everyone know.

• Options

Wow that looks amazing!!!!!!!

Grace is 9.5 months old. Is crawling, pulling herself up and walking around the furniture. Just waiting for her first steps now :)

• Options

Would love to do this. Our son Ayrton is 19 months, nearly 20 months old and i'm sure he would love to try out your toys for you :)

• Options

My lazy 16 month old is just learning to crawl and stand so would love the Ocean Adventure!

• Options

My 24month old would love to try these

• Options

My son is nearly 14 months and we'd love the opportunity to test out some toys!

• Options

This looks fab. My 11 month old Sofia would be a perfect toy tester. X 

• Options

My little man is just 8 months and crawling. He'd love to test your toys. Xx

• Options

6 month old very curious little girl who would love to try these!

• Options

Would be great - my little man is 13 months old.

• Options

My baby girl Sophie is nearly 8 months and would love to be a tester!! Fab products 😍

• Options

Oh, my!! That would be a wonderful Christmas present for my little one, who will be almost 6 months old by then! 

We would love to have this opportunity.

please say yes 😊

thank you xx

• Options

my little boy Elijah is 13 months tommrow :) his a fast little crawler and loves to explor. 

• Options

My daughter is 9 months, crawling & cruising round & eating everything she's not supposed to be - these would definitely keep her out of mischief for  while!

• Options

My son is 8 1/2 months  and the toys look fab! I'm sure he would enjoy playing with them. 

• Options

My little girl is 8.5 months and exploring everything. She's be perfect to test out new toys!

• Options

Hello, I'd love to be a tester. My little man is 6 months old. 

• Options

Hello, George would love to help test your lovely new toys, he is 15 months. Xx

• Options

My little girl is 10 months old and sure she would love these x

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions