Forum home Babies Sleep
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Still not sleeping through!

My LO is currently 7months and is not sleeping through the night.  I can only say I'm exhausted!!  She naps reasonably well during the day and feeds well too although I'm breast feeding so can't gauge how much she's drinking.  

So her bed time routine is that she has a bath, song/book and I then nurse her.  She's go to sleep and then wakes at around 10:30 -11:00pm.  That's fine but then she'll wake around 3 and then can wake again around 4:30, 5 or 6am.    

I've recently swapped from nursing to giving her a bottle at night to see if this helps and to some extent it has.  She still wakes up at 10:30/11 but doesn't want to feed.  I just end up putting her back to sleep.  She sleeps in the same room with me and I don't know if this is a help or hindrance.  Is she just waking up out of routine?  

Can anyone give me any ideas as to how I can get her to stay asleep.  I'm due to go back to work & having no sleep and then having to work fills me with dread.  All ideas considered.

Replies