Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Still not pregnant after a year of trying?

Replies

• Options
    may I just say that it took me and my husband almost 2 years before I finally got pregnant and i think 1 thing that helped me was I started taking prenantal vit. try taking them and let me know:) goodluck
  • Options
    The best advice I can give you is to see a fertility doctor . I was given femara to ovulate . I have pcos . I got pregnant in 2 months . I was on clomid for 6 months no response . Get your tubes and uterus checked . Dont loose hope I tried for 3 years on my own . It took me 10 months with my fertility doctor . I am 6 weeks pregnant .
  • Options
    I tried to get pregnant with my ex fiancé for 3 years with no luck met my now hubby when we broke up and never used anything and still don't
    started trying for a baby when we got married in july 2004 and when it was almost a year we got blood tests and a sperm test which showed my husband has low motility
    we found out we were pregnant on our 1st wedding anniversary but it was a missed miscarriage and I lost it when I was 7 weeks pregnant
    while I was pregnant I got a ultrasound to check for pcos and I was all clear no problems
    we moved and had more tests done and found out I have underactive thyroid and 3 years after starting trying I finally got pregnant in june 2007 and got my daughter 4 weeks early due to pre eclampsia in jan 2008
    we started trying for a second when daughter was one and still trying now 5 years later and hubby wont go bk to drs for tests but has recently also been diagnosed with underactive thyroid and depression
  • Options
    do you have to pay to get your tubes and uterus checked. how doI go about getting it done? I have tried making an app at gp but cant get one for another week xx
  • Options
    Hi all. I need positive vibes. Im so sad. Myself and my hubby been ttc for 2years now. My 3rd round on clomid just finished. Im in my 2 week wait period. I have sore breasts!!but trying not to make anything of it.

I just need some success stories or something or i just need to vent. Im so emotional and so tired! Im emotionaly drained!!!
  • Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums.
    Here's a link to our Chat Guidelines.

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

Here's a link to our Chat Guidelines.

• Options

• Options

• Options

Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    I got married 2011.it going to complete 2 years.. I am trying to concieve.

I had taken all the hormone test..there is no tyroid issue anytihng..

Asked to take scan.. shows the uterus and ovaries are normal.

Even undergone for Hystero laproscopy and shows that there is no block in tube.

Asked me to take ovacare tablet..

But still have issue in getting pregent