Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July 2015 Babies 😊

Dear all,

I was thinking about a thread where we can share our thoughts regarding our babies (born in July 2015). I am a first time mum and thought this could be fun and helpful for all of us ☺️

I have a baby boy - born in July. What about you? ☺️ xx

Replies

• It seems that I am the only one that has a baby born in July 2015 😏 

• *who 😁

• Hello Mirela. We might know one of two people who post/posted on here who have July 15 babies. We'll give them a little poke for you! (Bear with us: might take us a couple of days!)

• Thank you, Helen ☺️ I just thought it would be nice to share our experience ☺️ Beeing a first time mum can be scary sometimes 😀

• Hi mirela I had my little boy in July but he was 10 weeks premature and 945g, he's healthy and doing ever so well! 😊

• Oh, bless him! I am glad he is fine 💗

How much does he weigh now? 😊

• He currently weighs 8lb 6oz at 17 weeks old 💞

• Oh, my! A big boy now ☺ 

Do you have any ideas of presents for his first Christmas? I bought some baby books at the moment and I am considering a Jumperoo 😊 otherwise, I am stuck 😀 

Here is my little Andy image

When he was 2 weeks old 😊

Xx

• Ah bless hes lovely. Iv brought him a couple of books, a batman walker and some cuddly toys but besides that I can't think of what else to get him. How much does your little one weigh now? image

• He's so sweet xx

Andy weighs 17 lb, he is 20 weeks old and really long (he is already in 6-9 months clothes). 

Have you started thinking about weaning? I am dreading it (if he is picky like me, I don't know what I will do lol). 

What are you using for teething? Xx