Forum home General Chat General chat

Need advice on if I could be pregnant and if I should get a blood test?

Since I have started having periods after having my daughter I haven't went a full month without having a period. They have jumped around and one month I had two.my periods have been irregular most of my life but I was always on my period on the 18th weather I started that day or before. My last period was Oct. 20th - Oct. 27th and I haven't had a period since I tested yesterday and it was negative.  But still nothing I haven't been feeling good to nauseous to eat and smells get to me I feel like I did with my first. But also having back pains as if I would start so I don't know what to do if I should just let it go as I normally do and wait for my period or go to the Dr. Or test again??

Replies

• the greatest joy of a woman is getting pregnant and giving birth. my hope was lost when Dr bill said i can not get pregnant with no good reason given but i chose to search the internet to read articles when i came in contact with an Africa herbal doctor who i told my story of me not able to get pregnant. he gave me an herbal medicine which he ask me to take and during the process of taking it i had sex with my husband as instructed and today i have given birth to a healthy baby boy.all thanks to God for using Dr Fred herbal medicine to give me my dream life back. kindly email Dr Fred via : drfredherbalcuringcenter@yahoo.com  or call him +2348139097317 to let him know about your problem...jbabydixon1@gmail.com is my email and am Jane Dixon if you chose to talk to meimage