Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Aldi stocking fillers: would you like a FREE bundle of Xmassy stuff?

Hello

The lovely folks at Aldi have given us a bundle of some of their great stocking filler gifts to give away to one of you lucky people!

The prize bundle (pictured below) includes a dinosaur toy (worth £4.99), an encyclopedia (£2.99), felt creations (£3.99) and a book & model set (£2.99).

If you'd like to be in with a chance of winning the prize bundle, please just add a post to this thread, telling us what you love best about Christmas.

We'll leave this thread open for a few days and then close it and pick a winner (in plenty of time for Christmas). Good luck!

Aldi’s excellent-value stocking fillers are available in store (while stocks last). You can have a look at the whole range here.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/136588.jpg

Replies

• Ooh, I'd love this.

The thing I love best about Christmas is the smell of pine needles and cinnamon. It makes me feel all excited and emotional.

• The thing I love best about Christmas is my childrens faces on Christmas morning. The excitement, anticipation, joy all rolled into one on a childs face. It's something that can't be beaten 

• The thing i love most about Christmas is the magical look in my childrens yes on xmas morning!! Nothing beats that :)

• Eyes not yes ****** lol 

• The best thing about Christmas is getting time as a family. I have so much planned for us all to do this Christmas as it's the first one that my boys really understand, being 4 and 3. My little girls first Christmas and Daddy having time off work just make it something to look forward to! As cheesy at it sounds making memories for my little family to cherish is what makes Christmas for me!! 

• The best thing about Christmas for me is the build up to it with my family. It's such a magical time for children young & old! i lost my mum at the age of 6 so miss doing all the xmas things that we used to do as a family. It's my job now to keep this tradition going. We're starting with a trip on the Santa train on sunday! Then we'll go to Cannock chase to choose a tree! i find this traumatic as I'm so picky...... 

• I love christmas, just everything, smells, music, giving gifts, spending time with family and friends but most of all the time with my family - all about me hubby and kids together enjoying the magic only this season brings.

I lost my mom a few yrs ago a few days before xmas, and my dad passed when I was little so Christmas is a really a bittersweet time for me too but every year we pull out all the stops and have an amazing time together, its nice to not always be about money spent on who but for me just spending a few uninterrupted days all together is a bonus in such busy lives.

This year we have a baby due the week before too so its extra special for us !! Can't wait !!!

• what i love about christmas is the fact that families stop their bickering for the year and come together for a celebration about life and love and they show each other how much they love each other...my children now know that christmas is not about getting presents it is about spending valuable time with your family and giving the gift of love, ,hope and faith that everything will work out in the end

• I am a big kid at christmas I love everything about christmas all the lights all the colour I even love the hustle and bustle in the shops but most of all I love spending time with all my family and friends giving them presents and seeing their faces when they open them, and of course all sitting round eating a Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings.

Im soooo excited for next Christmas spending it with my lil one getting them their own little stocking and even though they won't know whats going on I can't wait to see their face when they see all the lights and tinsel. x

• It is very difficult to pick my favourite thing about Christmas as there are so many wonderful aspects to the season .  I have wonderful Christmas memories when I was a child. Opening stockings  and going downstairs to see if father xmas  had been, having delicious dinners with my mum and grandparents and having lots of chocolates and games in the evening. I got married 21st December so it also reminds me of my wedding.  Now the best part of Christmas is making memories with my own children ( 5&3) plus bump. I love their  xmas nativity plays, visiting santa, writing letters to father xmas etc etc.  But the best part is putting them to bed on Xmas eve so excited and seeing their faces on Christmas morning X 

• I love it even more now, as this will be the first one as a mummy. Christmas is that one day in a busy year when all my family gets together. And I have to admit that I love Christmas food 😀and cakes too 😊 and the presents of course! 

We usually put the Christmas tree up on Christmas Eve night, while we listen to Christmas Carols. 

Cannot wait for this year! I think we should start a thread in January with Christmas photos of our little ones 😊 (and funny experiences too). 

Have a Merry Christmas, everyone!! I hope that everyone has a wonderful one! xx

• I love family time the most, spending time relaxing and enjoying time together, no rushing about or schedules. 

I also love my littles girls face when she gets up every morning in December and goes looking for Echo our Elf, creating magical memories, precious x

• I love ❤ Christmas 🎄 because its a great time of the year to spend it together with the family 👪 I love ❤ wrapping gifts to give to people I love ❤ even I it's something small the import an its how its given, I love cooking 🍳 our traditional food 😋 I love ❤ my kids faces when the open their presents 🎁 and all the good stuff they get from clothes to toys

Another thing that I love about this time of year is that its a goof time to hlep other in need from socks, blankets to food even toys for other kids that parents can't afford.

I will everyone happy holiday's, merry Christmas and a happy new years 🎄🎁🎊🎅

🎈🎉🎶🍗🍢☕🍇🍒⛄❄

• Thanks for all the posts so far. This is the last call for new posts/entries for this giveaway.

Please add your post by midnight tonight (Friday December 4th) to be entered into the prize draw.

We'll draw the winner on Monday and announce it here. Good luck everyone!

• Morning all! 

OK, thanks again for all your posts on this thread.

We've put the name of everyone who's posted into our prize-draw hat and the winner of the Aldi stocking bundle is... Rach2186. Congrats to you (we'll drop you a PM to get your postal address).

Sorry that you can't all be winners but thanks so much for taking part – and please keep your eyes peeled for other giveaways and product tests in MadeForMums Chat.

• Aww thank you so much! My boys are going to be so happy!! It's perfect for them!!! image

• Well done Rach xv

• Thank you so much for my Christmas bundle! Aldi were really sweet and included two stockings and pirate books for my boys. I had to hide them from two very nosey boys but I know they will love all the gifts!! Thank you again, very lucky indeed!!

• Oh hooray Rach2186, that's great to hear all arrived safe and sound including the extras!

• Spending time with family x