Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2016

Due in September 2016

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm DanielleMFM and it's really lovely to see you looking in on us.

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are due in September 2016, like you, please do post a reply and introduce yourself.

And if you have any questions or suggestions for me or the rest of the MFM team, please do shout.

Replies

• Thanks Danielle for setting one up for Sept. I hope other ladies get their BFP on Christmas and start joining this group. :)

• You are more than welcome perry83! We're sure they'll be plenty of newly pregnant women joining you soon enough, but in the meantime, the August bunch are super.

• Hi, thank you for setting up the September chat.  I'm 27 years old, my husband and I have been married for just over a year, however together for eleven and a half. We got our BFP on Friday, it was our first month TTC. I'm super excited although a little anxious to get the first 12 weeks out of the way. Good luck to everyone on getting their BFP for Christmas.

• Hiya Emma456, huge congrats on your BFP and welcome to this lovely shiny new Birth Club! We're sure there will plenty of other ladies joining you soon, hopefully with some fabulous Christmas BFPs.

• Hi Emma 

that's amazing news congrats when is ur due date? ive been married 7 yrs and first time ttc got my positive on Monday. Same as you excited and anxious for the first 12 weeks to be over. Have you been GP? 

• Thank you both😊

Congratulations to you too Perry! I am super excited! I have estimated our due date for the 3rd September. I tried to book a GP appointment but they said to call back next week. I'm guessing they are saving the appointments for emergencies over Christmas. What about yourself? Have you had many symptoms yet?

• OMG we r due same date. No symptoms apart from painful gums. 

Its so exciting I can't wait to announce it after 3 months. 

R u ur having natural or c section? Where r u based? I'm in london

• Oh wow, what are the chances of that?! I am also based in London.

I guess I will go for a natural birth, although will all depend on the day!

You're very lucky not to have had many symptoms. Ive had swollen/sore boobs, nausea, light cramping, sleepless nights, etc.  I went to the supermarket today and it made me feel so gross.

Have you seen the GP? Are you taking any vitamins?

• I bought some pregnacare vitamins today the original pack as my doctor told me to start take folic acid. Going go on Tuesday but had a phone consultation today. 

I want to beg for cesarean as im really bad with pain... have you looked Into any hospitals for your birth? 

• No i haven't yet, just been a bit swamped with Xmas and work tbh. What about you? I started pregnacare with omega 3. Good luck for Tuesday, let me know how you get on.

• Hi everyone, I got positive test on 22nd Dec which is 7 days before my period was due. I have worked out that I will be due on 4th September. I am hoping to make an appointment  with  my GP tomorrow.  It's really nice to be able to talk to others in the same boat. So far no nausea or sickness  just some cramping. X 

• Hey sammy79, congratulations on your pregnancy! Welcome to MadeForMums and this September birth club!

• Hi sammy 

welcome and congrats. We will be 1 day apart. I'm going gp on Tuesday and have looked at 2 potential hospitals. Where are you based? 

• Hi Perry, congratulations. I am based in West Yorkshire. I know which hospital  I will be going to. Really excited.  X 

• I'm meant be due sep 1 and I've been on rollor coster ride with this pregnancy not literally.  n on a ride lol but starts like this I took a test 3weeka ago had positives in the morning. And negs in day so hospital took bloods and it went from 41-46 in 2days had some brown blood and jt stopped. 2weeks later I took more tests came stronger positives. N even in the day had faint positive and me n hubby. Has had sex and I had bleed n it got heavier no clots or pain not. Covering a pad either I'm about 3-4 weeks now anyways while was bleeding I took strip test showed very faint positive that was after drank los pop n waters could it dilute my urine's I'm still bleeding a bit I'm confused xxx

• Hi there! I've just found out that I'm pregnant, I'm due september 3! But things can still change because I haven't been to a doctor yet. .. looking forward to hearing from your experiences. 

• Hiya laurarippingale, sorry to hear about the bleeding, have you been to your GP yet or maybe your local early pregnancy unit at your hospital? They will hopefully be able to advise you.

And welcome to MadeForMums Analopes: congratulations!

• went loo bleedings calmed I bled heavy for 3days no clots early one pregnancy from 1week it showed p a positive. Witch I found. Unusual. Ye they tested bloods at week 1 n only went from 41-46 but positives got stronger since then maybe was too early I got wait till sat to go back they said not very helpful round my area on Dr had ago at me for taking a test if bleeding lol xxx

• Hi everyone,  I had my GP appointment  today and they booked me in to see the midwife. I was just  wondering  when everyone is thinking  about telling work I was planning on telling them when I was 12 weeks but my midwife is only at the surgery  one morning  a week so I have no choice but to see her then. I am a teacher and would have to ask the head for time off so that someone can cover my lessons. Head was quite firm about arranging appointments in our ppa time unless it was a hospital  appointment.  I don't  know  if  I  should just tell her when I go back or wait. 

• Hey everyone, welcome and congratulations🎉. I'm sorry to hear you are having a rough time laurarippingale.

Most of us have the same DD, how exciting! I'm sure they will change when we have the 12 week scan.

I booked my GP appointment for Thursday. I don't think I'm gonna tell work until a minimum of 12 weeks.