Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

3 faint positive pregnancy tests one negitive

so I have took a pregnancy test due to the symptoms I have which is cramping back pain headache dizziness and nausea and I took two pregnancy test Christmas Day it came back a life pollen and the ones that I took was next 5 days before your missed. Test the next day I took a dollar test and also had a faint line the day after that I took a clear blue digital and it said not pregnant and that is also a 5 days before your missed period test what could be going on has this happened to anyone else? I can't be seen by my Dr until next week image

Replies

• Options

I've read clear blue aren't as sensitive 

• Options

I thought clear blue was the best? That's new to me

• Options

Clearblue need a higher level of hcg to produce a positive result. I believe it's 25 miu compared to 10 in the superdrug early days test x

• Options

Lol I meant to say A LIGHT POSITIVE 

• Options

Lol I meant to say a LIGHT POSITIVE

• Options

Test again, should get darker results as time goes in but best to save clear blue until you have a decent result on other or well after missed period 

• Options

Ok thank you will keep you all posted

• Options

This has happened to me aswell, I took 3 tests and they all came back light positive last week, took a clear blue and came back negative. Am also on the contraceptive Implant so don't really know what to think.

• Options

I was also on the patch at the time I had sex so I don't know but I been had it off for about 2 weeks but those patches don't have hormones for it to still be in my system so I know that can't be it

• Options

After seeing posts on here I think I will need to do another test to make sure, it should come back more clear if it was last week I done them.

• Options

I took.my last one on Sunday