Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

Another bedtime book that's supposed to send your child straight to sleep: try it out for us?

Hello

We've been sent some copies of Sam The Sleepy Sheep, a children's picture book, written by hypnotherapists, that's supposed to send your child to sleep in no time at all.

We're hoping we can find some volunteers to try it out! (In the same way that we asked some of you – thank you! – to try out another sleep-inducing book called The Rabbit Who Wants to Fall Asleep)

So, would you like to test out Sam The Sleepy Sheep on your children (we'll send you a free copy), and tell us whether it works or not? 

Please do let us know by adding a post to this thread, telling us how old your child is.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/141700.jpg

Replies

• I would love to try it on my 6 month old, though not sure it would work on him lol 😂 

Does it convince them to stay asleep too? Because he wakes up almost every hour recently 😀😂

I know he is too small for these books, just wanted to say good luck to the testers x

• I would love to try this out on my 4 year old nephew. My sister is at the point where she would try anything. He always sleeps well when he's at my house and she cant understand why he wont in his own bed x

• I would love to try this. My little boy will be 3 in march. He's never been a good sleeper & is a serial nap fighter. I am very skeptical on whether this will actually work which is why I haven't yet purchased. X

• I would absolutly love to try this for my 4 year old it's a nightmare to get him to sleep so would love to see if this worked xx

• I have a 5 year old daughter who won't sleep at bed times....

• hi, I would love to try this book. I have a 16 month old boy. He is great at day naps but horrendous during the night. I have tried everything.

He loves books, so I would be very intrigued to see if it would have an effect on his night sleeping. X 

• Hi, I'd like to try it out on our 4&7 yr old girls x am intrigued as to if / how it helps them fall asleep??

• I'd love to give this a try! My little girl is just over 2 x

• I would love this! My little ones almost 1 and he's starting to get like into books

• I would love to give this a try on my partners daughter (aged 4)  who stays with us but doesn't have a good sleeping routine ...I would be amazed to see positive results from this and it would be a god send with a new baby coming in our house in 8 or so weeks to get some good night time rest when she's staying 

• Hello, 

i would love to try this on my 2 year old daughter if possible please

thanks so much

kelly

• Hiya would love to give this a go on my 1 year old nephew as he is being a little pain going to bed for his mum. Xxx

• Hi Danielle

i would love to try a copy of the book.

My little boy has just turned two and we are just about to move him into a big boy bed.  He loves a story at night and something like this might help send him off to sleep and keep him in the bed!

thanks Natxx

• I'm happy to give it a try if there's room for one more :) 

• Hi, 

i would love to try this on my 3 year old who has always gone to sleep really well until recently. :-/

• Hi I would love to try this book on my little girl she's 5 x

• Would love to try this book. I will try it out on my three year old, and if it works will keep it to use with my nine month old a little later when he is reading properly with me. 

• Hope I'm not too late. 

My 4 year old has always had trouble sleeping. I would love to try this book as sometimes she is still awake at 11pm. Plus she won't stay in her own bed, And her sister seems to be following in her footsteps.  I would give anything for a good night. Thanks for reading. I will take any tips too 😊

• Me too, please. I have a 4 year old girl.

• Hi I have a 4 and a half year old and just about to have another in March so it would be great to see how this works. We used Goodnight Moon with our first which was Fab, it was always the last book we read at bedtime but we would be interested to see how this one compares! x