Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 3

Hello everyone,

This is a new continuation thread for the Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 2 peeps, as the original thread has become huge and now has so many pages, it's getting a bit hard to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy!

Replies

• Thanks Danielle! ☺️

• AF has arrived! So I now get to start a new cycle and really try to kick the new year off!! I'm ordering some clearblue opks tomorrow so fingers crossed I get a bfp this cycle 

*feeling optimistic*

xoxo

• Thanks,

good luck!! Look in eBay for some :) I'm off bra shopping today my boobs are soooo sore I have heard non wired bras are supposed to be best. I'm scared tho something is wrong :( xx

• Aww dont be scared!!!mim

sure you're going to have a really happy healthy pregnancy!

yes thank you, I like the fact that they come with a test too. It's like they're so sure of themselves! Gives me a lot of hope

xoxo

• Jessica you and me are similar dates my AF came on Tuesday. I will order the clear blue ov sticks too today. My AF ends Monday so Tuesday will start ov testing and see how it goes.

• Oh that's good to have someone around the same cycle as me!

I really hope it happens for us all soon! I know it sounds stupid but I want to start family traditions. Like me and my partner have said as soon as we have a baby we were gonna have a Sunday breakfast day where his neices and nephews come round and all the families have breakfast. You know, just daft stuff like that 

xoxo

• Family traditions are a lovely idea 😊 I think it's nice to just know you have you own little family too - feels very grown up! 👪

mummy dont worry I am sure your body is just changing. Do you have somewhere you can go like a clinic or something if you want reassurance? Xx

• Nope no where I can go :( I can't even self refer until 6weeks Which is when I bled with my first so that's why I'm super worried xx

• is it just boob pain at the moment or are you having any other worries? I am sure it is probably one bitten,twice shy and you've tried so hard to get pregnant but please don't worry yourself. Try and relax, I know it's easier said than done xx

• Jessica have you ordered your ov sticks. I'm so confused. Can you post a pic of what you got please. I feel so sick today just want to curl.up in bed and sleep. 

Mummy2littleman take it real easy. Xx

thata what I'm going to be getting! 

Hope that helps 

xoxo

• imageThese :) also go on clear blue and will have a video on there how to use them :) I used the cheap ones first then I used this when I got what i thought was a positive x the pink ones do the same job aswell :) x

• Hello Jessica and daisy I'm on a very similar cycle to you both as I came on today. To be  honest I'm gutted as I was sure I was pregnant (weird symptoms and lots of hopeful thinking). I've been trying for about 9 months now and feel like it's never going to happen 😕

• Hey hjc positive thoughts. We r all on the same boat. I'm off to order the tests. Once of AF I'll be making an effort to dtd every other day.  

• Thanks mummy!! Very helpful! I have the cheap ones now and I often don't know for s what the result is!! 

Hjc I felt like that a while ago. I was certain I was pregnant and then AF came I was so upset. This month though I knew I was out. I have been trying for about 6 now and I know how you feel. It's nice that we are around the same time. fingers crossed its our month!! 

Xoxo

• Your very welcome, 2 strong lines is a positive of one is stronger then the other go with that too and then do a clear blue I did mine about 8pm in the evening download ovia aswell if your able to xx

• Omg yes ladies I would totally recmmend ovia too! X 

• Loving ovia. Altho I don't fill every single detail like food in but love the other bits and tips etc.  

• I use Ovia too. Tbh I'm pretty terrible at filling the stuff in but new cycle, new year, new try! Gonna really make the effort now. 

ive also just started using pink pad which seems like quite a good app too. 

Xoxo