Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2016

Due in October 2016

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm DanielleMFM and it's really lovely to see you looking in on us!

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are also due in October 2016, please do post a reply and introduce yourself.

And if you have any questions or suggestions for me or the rest of the MFM team, please do shout.

Replies

Hi ladies, I found out i was pregnant this morning after all these symptoms coming up. I was shocked at first and I'll be honest I burst into tears when the test read a BFP but I'm over the moon. It still doesn't feel real, it feels like a dream! According to Ovia the app I use I'm 4 weeks 1 day gone, I'm im due around 1st October! 

Good luck to all the ladies due in October!💞

• Nothing better than seeing that little digital word flash up Chloe6897! Huge congrats and welcome to our brand new October Birth Club!

• Hi Ive been having some cramps and light pink spotting the last three days and tested and had bfn. Period was due today and tested with a clear blue test and got my bfp. Very excited but still doesn't feel real. image

• Congratulations chloe6897 image wish you all the best in your pregnancy 

• Thankyou Vw16 :) and congratulations I wish you all the best x

• Hi Vw16, huge congrats and welcome to MadeForMums and this lovely new Birth Club - those digital tests are brilliant - no doubting that BFP!

• Congratulations all on your amazing news!! Such a surreal but exciting time. Seems so bizarre to me having such huge news and not being able to tell anyone. I've had a few days onlf uncertainty as had very faint lines on pregnancy tests (although there were consistently lines there), did a clear blue digital this morning and got "pregnant, 1-2 weeks". Am over the moon albeit a little terrified! 

This is my first pregnancy so if anyone has any tips on staying safe in the first trimester etc I would appreciate it! 

Massive congrats to you all again! Here's hoping for happy and healthy pregnancies for everyone!! Xx

• Hiya Beartobe, so glad you found us over here! Right now, pretty sure the advice would be to just make sure you're taking folic acid.

• Hi ladies. Found out I was pg on Sunday. This is my 3rd child. But I had my last one 11 years ago 😳 

I'm rather nervous but also excited.

congrats to everyone else who has had a positive tests. good luck xx 

• Hiya Arac81, welcome to MadeForMums and huge congrats! Mind if we ask, was this a planned pregnancy or surprise?

• Hi and thank you. 

This was a kind of ' come off the pill and see what happens' kind of pregnancy. Although it happened within 2 months.

I'm Still as fertile as I was when I was 23 by all accounts 😜

• Amazing!!! How are you feeling about it all - shocked it happened so fast, or quite calm?

• I'm kind of relieved to know i can still get pregnant after so many years And calm mostly. Although I do have moments of feeling scared about doing it all over again. 

• Congrats to all!!!! I'm debbie 31 from nz. I got a positive test last week....not sure how far along i am my hcg two days ago was 1600. I can't tell by my lmp because I've not had a period since i had surgery last October!  Stressful times caused it to stop. I'm guessing an October baby??  Any ideas

• Hiya third4debz, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations! Hmmm no idea when you'll be due - maybe try one of those digital tests that tell you how many weeks you are pregnant?

• Theres an app I used that worked out how far along I was gone from the day of my last period.. I'm 5 weeks gone today, due October 1st :) the app is called Ovia or Ovia Pregnancy .  Hope this helps, saves money from the digital tests too :) good luck 

Hi everyone, just found I'm expecting surprise baby No 4! Eek! X 

• Hi piglet14, welcome and congrats! Number 4!! Wow, what have you got now and how old are they?

• Thanks. I have a daughter who is 6 and 2 boys 4.5 and 2.5 X

• I have a dating scan on 16th February to fingers crossed find out how far along i am. Feeling very prego symptom wise though lol