Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016

Due in July 2016 - Part 3

Hello everyone,

This is a new continuation thread for the Due in July 2016 Birth Club - Part 2 peeps, as the original thread has become huge and now has so many pages, it's getting a bit hard to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy!

Replies

• bleh 6 hours left till i get my scan .. time going by sooooooooooo slow today :( also yay :D new thread

• 6 hours till my scan too I'm so scared but so excited :) xxx

• Another new thread!! Quite a chatty bunch we are 😜 good luck today girls. Has there been any team pink yet or just blues?? Xx

• Havnt seen any pinks yet .. so far it was 2 blues right?

• Good luck with your scans girls X 

• Yes 2-0 to team blue so far, how exciting we will know 2 more by the end of the day, surely at least 1 will be pink?

• Well I'm gonna be team neutral as I'm not a yellow fan!lol Is anyone else joining me on the team neutral/yellow? 

• Gd luck 2day girls with yours scan surely we got have a team pink here I been baby shopping again can't help myself lol week 2moro then I know if I can buy pink our blue x

• I was looking at all the character stuff in mothercare yesterday so gorgeous they had Winnie the Pooh, dumbo and Donald Duck I could have bought them all!!! id never normally put a baby in black clothes but the batman vests are so cool! X 

• Did you see the buzz,woody and Jessie outfits? So cute!!

• I loving Winnie the Pooh sleep suits I need check mothercare I just got my sterliser and bottles 2day X 

• I am team nuetral! I also think purple can be unisex. One relative has already bought baby something pink as they are convinced it's a girl! I've not bought anything yet, waiting for scan on the 18th.

• My friend brought me a princess prince best but that's all I have rest is white our cream till i get my private scan next week x

• Oke so 2 blue - 2 neutral and 2 scans for today :D .. also has anyone had this? I just noticed looking at my bare stomach that it seems to be vibratingish or as if my heartbeat is in my stomach instead of well where my heart is XD

• The neutral clothes are my faves really i love putting them in creams and whites. The toy story ones were too cute!!! And star wars haha X 

• Wat are you all putting on baby's for cumming home normally mine cum home in snowsuit a but not need that for a summer baby X 

• My midwife wouldn't let me bring mine home in a snow suit said it was too hot it was October!! He had a knitted cardigan on and bobble hat X 

• Had my consultant appointment today and all in all my reading are fine blood wise and my results show its just gestational diabetes and not type 2 so fingers crossed it will go once had the baby. If the baby is getting big I'll b having it at 38ish weeks if not they will leave me. That means I'll have a due date anytime from the 28th June!! How scary. I'm just worried as they thought my son was 9lb and 3 days later was 11.4! So I hope to god they dont tell me it's the same and induce me and its too big! It was weird talking about a birthing plan this early but best to be safe I suppose. 

Ive just tried to cut my toe nails and can't bend over lol anyone else struggling!! 

• so excited to see all the gender reveals!

ours is next week and in so excited! I have been convinced since i found  out I was pregnant that it will be a girl! 

team yellow I gitta give it to you, you must have the patience of a saint! I just can't do it Haha!

I feel that I'm the only one who hasnt brought a single thing for baby,And I'll be 17 weeks on Thursday! I'm trying to wait till my 20 week scan!

• Oh that's gd news k85m I think the weeks are flying by well done 2 people waiting for a surprise I just 2 nosey kids want 2 know if it a pink our blue bundle X I think one of the girls 2day that's havin scans there going be a pink one in there x