Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Very faint positive? or am i seeing things?

just wondering if i'm seeing very faint positives or if these are negatives? the top photo is from last night and the bottom is from this morning. took a digital and it came out negative, but i read they arent as sensitive?

help pls!

Replies

• I can deffo see another line. My test last week came bk like that so did another test yesterday and got a much darker line! Looks like ur pregnant so congratulations 😊 Xx

• imageThese are mine xx

• u r so preggers!! Congrats hun!

• SBLACKBURN - are your's a week apart? maybe ill take another tomorrow, or hold off till friday? too anxious lol

• I was impatient lol i did a test on Thursday as I was a day late and got a faint line and  the top two I did on sat and the bottom one I did yesterday. i did a digital one sat aswell and mine came bk negative. They are less sensitive. Good luck and keep me posted 😊 Xx

• We got same situation.. i was 4 days delayed then i took a pregnancy test twice came two lines both but faint.. what i did i took another one on the next day came back the same two lines but one faint.. other was saying i wasnt pregnant because it was faint.. what are you guys think? image

• They all look like a definate positive to me :) the hcg double every couple of days! The digital ones are less sensitive then these ones! Mine looked like these 4 days after my AF was due! Exciting 😆 Xx

• u r def preggers! congrats!

• I can see lines on all your tests!!!!! congratulations xxxx

• Were they positive after all???  I’m having the same situation now 
  • Anyone think this is a positive..AF only due on Sunday so I know its early. Its a FRER test I did this eve. Thanks x 
  • Defo a line Becca congratulations xx
  • What do y’all ladies think about this ? It’s driving me crazy
  • What do y’all ladies think about this ? It’s driving me crazy
    These tests are rubbish, they’re known for false positives and evap lines get a pink dye z
  • Ladies need your help! What do you think? Driving me crazy not wanting to get my hopes up. Been struggling with infertility for 2 years 🥺 hoping this is our miracle baby..
  • edited Sep 28, 2020 6:34PM
    So the 2nd one was a week before the one on top and I took a pink dye the other day after these two the first response one and it came back negative it’s only been 3 weeks that unprotected sex has been happening I had a very light “period” and I’ve had hella symptoms waiting to test again this week with another red dye do you guys think it’s possible I’m pregnant ? Has this happened to anyone else and  had a successful pregnancy ?
  • These tests are NOT reliable why ent girls listening on here 😩 so many women have used these n thought they were pregnant and the lines were evaps😩. Please please stop using these tests x

i also don’t see anything on yours xx
  • These tests are NOT reliable why ent girls listening on here 😩 so many women have used these n thought they were pregnant and the lines were evaps😩. Please please stop using these tests x

i also don’t see anything on yours xx
    Which tests exactly aren't reliable?? And what's the evap line mean?? 
  • The blue dye tests, the one you’ve used hun.   An evap line is a line with no colour and it shows up on most tests, the pink dye tests are best
  • does these look positive? I really can only be 2-3 weeks pregnant or about a week pregnant. We tried multiple times but I feel crazy I see lines and they came as I tested.