Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hows everyone doing?!

hey ladies been away for a bit  (no laptop til now!) just wondering how everyones doing and if any of you have had any luck since last time i was on here?be lovely to hear from you all xxx

Replies

• Lara I'm still ttc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!image Sure Ian thinks I'm back on the pill and just hassling himimage

I am now a hell of a lot calmer-believe it or not! Very happy with my lively boys,would obviously adore another but......well I'll take what I'm given and be grateful x

What's happening with you hun????

• hello you!

glad to hear your keeping calm even if you are still trying!probably the best way though i'm sure your SICK of hearing that!

I'm 32wks now and waiting for my section to be booked for about 6 and half wks time.had an eventful pregnancy so glad to have finished work now and my LO is full of clingyness and tantrums as hes just about to turn 2! 

am not enjoying the dreaded anxiety attacks been having recently tho i am sure they are pregnancy related you think your going mad!i panic about everything!

did any of the others manage to  concieve do you know?

xxx 

• Hi,Lara.Can't believe that's 32 weeks.Hope the rest of your pregnancy is less eventful.Enjoy your time off with your little one before baby gets here.

Good luck with it all

• Hi I'm 32 wks also, I am waiting to see someone about getting booked in for a c section. Hope everyone out there is well and having happy pregnancies. Looking forward to meeting my little one, can't imagine what it will be like to have two!!!
  • so is this your first then diana or have you got an LO already?when are you being booked in is it soon?i'm going to my appt to be booked in on 31st of march cant wait now just want my date through!

hope its your yr this yr rachel and you manage to concieve i wish you all the luck in the world xxx

• THANKS HUNimage Ah well,if it is then wonderful if not hey ho-carry on pestering big fella!!!image

I'm a hell of a lot calmer than last year to be honest,and hopefully that will help,but if not,so be it! Hope everyone ttc has lots of BFP'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! baby dust to all x x xx

• Yeah it's our first, we have an appointment on the 24th to get booked in. Like you I just want to know for sure what is happening and when now!!! Getting itchy feet, hate the not knowing.

Good luck Rachel, sure 2010 will be the year xx baby dust back at ya xx
  • Thankyou Diana image