Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Trying for 2 years and nothinf.

My husband and I have been trying for 2 years and still haven't became pregnant. I know it's not him because he has a daughter but I feel likes it's me I'm 20 still young and every test I take I start to get depressed more and more.

Replies

• After a year of no luck you should see your Doctor to have tests

• It took me 3 years and now I'm 13 weeks pregnant. However, if you are worried go and see your gp. I went to see mine after 2 years as I was concerned as my partner also has a daughter but everything on my side came back normal. 

• The thing is I don't have any insurance though. :/

• i don't know what to suggest.  Do you have normal regular periods and ovulate ok?

• Hey I'm in the same boat as you. Our insurance doesn't cover infertility. We did get a couple tests done and definitely have a male factor infertility. Couldn't get further tests done on me yet so atm dunno if there's a female factor also. I'm 26 and dh is 37 and this would be our baby#1. Ttc for 2 years now. Cycle number 26 to be exact. Not sure where to go from here :/

• If you start taking hpts early please stop that. It does not help AT ALL. I only test if AF is late for about 5 days or so. Helps keep me sane. Don't worry hun. You're not alone. We'll all get there somehow image

• Im in the uk so I don't know how your insurance works but at this point you should really see someone. And please don't assume your partner is fine,secondary infertility actually makes up about 60% of infertility referrals. 

Myself and my husband both have children from previous relationships but can't seem to do it together as my husbands fertility has changed. Good luck. 

• Ps you didn't mention your ovulation? Do you have regular cycles and ovulation? You can buy cheap ov sticks online and use them to work out your most fertile dates. Sorry if you already do that.