Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2016

Due in December 16

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm HelenMFM and it's really lovely to see you looking in on us.

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are due in December 2016, like you, please do post a reply and introduce yourself.

And if you have any questions or suggestions for me or the rest of the MFM team, please do shout.

Replies

• Hi!!! Im due in dec! ... im litrally 4 weeks and 1 day today! Very early but very excited ... this is my 3rd baby xxx 

• Hooray Cheeee x, you're our first Dec 16 Birth Club member! And more importantly, huge congratulations!!!! We're sure over the next few days, there will be lots more women joining you here!

• Congrats Cheee x

I finally got my BFP after 2 years of TTC, had an HSG in early March, then we were booked for IUI / IVF and now I'm pregnant!

Only about 4 weeks and 3 days today, but I'm pregnant, that's the most important thing!

I took about 9 tests over 5 days because the lines weren't getting stronger and at first I feared the worst, but they got a little stronger and I stopped testing yesterday when a clearblue digi came back as pregnant image. Stopped the poas addiction now!

I feel amazing that we have this little secret at last. Online date calculators say due Dec 3rd. 

• Hi MrsO1, huge congratulations on your fabulous BFP - we're so glad your IVF worked - welcome to the December Birth Club!

• Thank you, should say IVF was booked for early April, HSG was in early March and we got pregnant just before the IVF :) x

• Mrso1 yay!!! Congratulations u must feel so amazing right now spesh if uv been trying for a while!!!! Is this your 1st?

I was the same i was testing everyday since last tuesday! As i had the faintest line but i knew i could see it haha!!! I even bought 2 more tests today!!!

I have ds already who is nearly 9 and a dd who is 5 .... we have told them already we couldnt keep it in! And told family etc too ... i know its very early doors but we told early the last times too ... xxx 

• Wow MrsO1, that's incredible!

Cheee x - how did your kids take the news?

• They are so excited!!!! They have always mithered for a new baby but i dont think they ever thought their wish would come true!hehe! They are such a good age to be able to get involved and help out and know whats going on .... roll on the next 8 months!!! 😊😊😊 xxx

• Wow, I'd like to be able to tell my family so soon like you, but this is my 1st and I'm more than nervous about the first trimester. I've been to see my Dad today and I was dying to tell him, but I was on my own and I want to tell him with my husband later on. Not sure I'll make it to the 12 week scan! image

I started to test on Tuesday too as it was our wedding anniversary, it was negative and I went to a spa and did all the things you're not supposed to - saunas, hot hubs etc and a couple of glasses of fizz! Tested again on Thursday and had the faintest line, Friday it was strong, Saturday was strong and Sunday got fainter, Monday I tested and it was strong again and confirmed with Clearblue digi on Monday afternoon- BFP!!

How are your children taking the news? Are they super excited? It'll be an early Christmas present for them!  xx

• Oh bless them. They'll be doing the boy v girl thing soon :) x

• Awww its so hard being able not to tell the world something your so excited and happy about isnt it!!! It was by hubby that was dying to tell the kids ... i could have waited a week or so but he wanted to tell them and once you tell the kids u cant expect them to keep it quiet bless them haha!!! 

Awww well at least u had a relaxing spa day by the sounds of it!!! Probs just what u needed to relax before getting your BFP!!! 😊😊😊 

I cant wait for these next few weeks to come i feel like im wishing it away but having that 1st scan is amazing and puts ur mind at rest .... xxxxxx 

• It's all a bit daunting for me, like you said, I just want to see the first scan and make sure that everything is ok - I can't get excited until then. x

• Hello

I'll be due in December too! There's a little confusion over the dates as I was on the pill when i conceieved. I went to the early pregnancy unit and they couldnt pick anything up on a scan. I had my blood taken and they came back 318 hcg, going back tomorrow for another set of bloods! 

So nervous as I've been having pains im convinced something bad will happen! 

Cogratulations to you guys 🙂 Suppose we are all waiting together for that 12 weeks scan! 😬😬

xx

• Hi louise! .... awww yay congratulations!!!! Yep in the early stages....wanting these next few weeks to go by quickly .... let us know how u go on with r bloods again today! Is thia your first baby? Xxx

• Hi ladies,
    Just about made it into the Dec Club (1st!).  What a daunting and scary but exciting time this is.  I'm not sure what I expected but I didn't expect to e this worried but with a smile on my face.  It's very odd!! Looking forward to hearing all your exciting stories, they are already reassuring.
    Jade x

• Hi Jade and Lousie,

Congratulations!! Is this your first? 

Jade, I'm really nervous too about the coming 7 or so weeks, I'm just hoping that it goes really quickly and all is well. I feel like I'm not really letting myself get excited until I have had that first scan and everything's ok. 

xx

• A lovely warm welcome to Louisenewal and twirleygirley23! Welcome to MadeForMums and this lovely little Birth Cub!

Louisenewal, mind if we ask how did you suss out your were pregnant as you were on the pill?

I need help ladies I'm gong crazy I took a test two days ago and got a faint line. I did I clear blue the same afternoon with a negative result I have done two tests since with pale lines as shown above 

• Yes it is my first pregnancy.  By the sounds of it though, it doesn't get any less confusing if it's your second, third etc anyway!!
    I can't help there sorry lao2, I'm sure someone in the blog will have a bit more knowledge of these things though.

J x

• Hi ladies,

It is my first yes 🙂. I started having cramping which I have never had before, turned to google  (as we all do) and did a pregnancy test as that's what it could be and there was a second line. 

Bit of background, I had the implant in for 6 years but over the past year I've had to take the pill aswell, so I decided no to get another implant and just continue with the pill (mini pill due to migraines). I work shifts so this hasn't worked out too well and I'm now pregnant, but we are happy about it now it's happened. 

im slightly worried as I havnt had a period for over a year don't know how this will affect it. 

sorry if there was TMI there😊

Good lukc to everyone. I'll update with my blood results when I get them 

xxx