Forum home Toddlers & older children Children with special needs

just advice from other mums

Hi, firstly im new to this site so forgive me if I do this all gobbledygook, I have two babies girl 3 boy 2 born early Jan,  hes been having communication problems, he doesn't make a sound or word. He has real bad fustrating problems due to this (I think) he will also do the same thing day in day out, e.g if he jumped outside a certain house one day from that day everyday we walk past it he will do it again in the exact same spot, this and ,any more little things but I won't go on, he refuses to eat ANYTHING no matter how hard I've tried, hes been seen by 3 pediatricians and is working with speech and language therapist at the moment and she thinks he has autism, but we are awaiting a referral. I'm just curious to know if there are any other mummy's out there who know my issues and if anybody has got any advice for me to ease his fustration, Ive done all I know to do, it just kills me to admit I'm at a brick wall and don't know what to do to ease his self harm too. My daughter was as they call it a "text book baby" I was lucky so never faced these issues. Sorry for long post 

Replies