Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in January 2017

Due in January 2017

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm HelenMFM and it's really lovely to see you looking in on us.

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are due in January 2017, like you, please do post a reply and introduce yourself.

And if you have any questions or suggestions for me or the rest of the MFM team, please do shout.

Replies

• Hi Everyone,

I found out I was pregnant a couple of days ago, really excited but also a little nervous as it's my first time. Look forward hearing and sharing stories of how we're all getting on.

• Hello April Flowers – congratulations and welcome to our Birth Club! 

How have you been feeling since you found out? (Apart from excited and nervous of course...) Any pregnancy symptoms - or not?

• Haven't really had any symptoms yet although I couldn't sleep last night and only managed to get 4 hours before I had to get up for work, I'm feeling it now!

Booked in for my first Dr's appointment in a couple of weeks so I'll find out more then... 

Haven't told any of the family, still me and the Hubby's little secret at the moment :-) will probably tell them the news after we've had the Dr's appointment, don't know if I can wait until 12 weeks :-)

According to the online calculators I'm due on 2nd January

• Oh yes, I remember the not-sleeping thing. SO annoying, isn't it?

And how exciting to be having a 2017 baby! 

I couldn't manage to keep it all secret until 12 weeks myself but I know lots of people do...

• Hello everyone am new to this group and have few questions am 5 weeks pregnant experiencing back and headaches haven't went to the doctor yet please help

• Hello Ppj - welcome and congratulations!

I think backaches and headaches are pretty usual early-pregnancy things (I certainly had them), so please don't worry.

Will this be your first baby?

• Hello. I'm new to this group. Found out yesterday I'm pregnant. I'm 4 weeks 1 day (according to my pregnancy app) with an estimated due date of the 6th Jan. Very excited and also very scared. How are you guys doing?

• Hiya Lawrahh, Welcome to MadeForMums and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! It's so exciting and hard to take in isn't it?

• I was shocked as wasn't planning to try till this month. Still hasn't sunk it yet and doesn't feel real. Can't wait to get booked in with the midwife. May seem more real then x

• I remember that total, utter amazment feeling too - don't think I truly believed it until my belly pop or I saw the baby on the screen! Do keep us posted ony our appntments, won't you?

• Hey this is my second child and its far different from my first now I just experienced bright light bleeding and a low back pain with flu not sure if it's fever please advise what should I do thanks

• Hi all - this is my first and I just found out yesterday. Due approx 8th Jan I think. I've a doctors appointment on 21st. No symptoms other than sore breasts. It's so exciting!!

• Hey guys, i just think am three weeks pregnant, am yet to find out with my doctor.

according to the signs am having such as back aches, nausea, and a big appetite.

this will be my first so i need help how to go through it

• Hi Ppj, how are you doing today?

Welcome Scampie and huge congratulations on your pregnancy - we'd like to wish you a happy and healthy 9months. I remember those sore boobs all too well!

Hi rho - congratulations to you too! And welcome to MadeForMums.

• Hi all - I'm due roughly 7th January.

This is my second pregnancy, my first ended at 9 weeks and was a missed miscarriage. I'm so nervous about this one its like a constant circle of emotions; happy about it then worried it'll happen again and then sad because I remember what happened last time. It's an emotional rollercoaster over here!

I don't have many symptoms at the moment except small stomach cramps and tiredness. Last time the first tell was sore breasts but this time they're fine just sensitive.

• Hiya Gigi92, welcome to MadeForMums and this lovely new birth club. It can be so hard to try and relax into pregnancy, especially having suffered a mmc, but do try - easier said then done, I know!

• I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. It must add worry  this pregnancy but we can only hope that things will be ok. I'm a natural worrier - I'm just gonna take each day as it comes. At the moment I'm excited and terrified at the same time :) 

• Thank you - I'm also a natural worrier so any twinge I think is this ok?! I'm trying to keep my mind off of it all so I don't go into overthinking mode. It's so hard at the moment as it's far too early to tell people and my fiancé isn't too great at offering calming words haha.

• I'm dying to tell people but I want to wait until at least 10 -12 weeks. My husband is very excited too. 

I think it's only natural to worry but im trying to enjoy it too 

• Hi everyone, how are you all doing? Have any of you been hit with any pregnancy symptoms yet? Please do come and let us know if you have.