Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hoping on clomid!!TELL ME YOU STORIES!! :)

hellooo ladies,

i started clomid yesterday and i'm hoping THAT IT WILL WORK FOR ME TOO!

COME ON LADIES WRITE YOUR STORIES HERE ABOUT CLOMID FOR SOME ENCOURAGMENT!! :)   XXXXX

Replies

• Options

Hi 

i have been trying to conceive for the past 3 years, was prescribed metformin and clomid last year, got preg in the 2nd Month of 50mg clomid, has MMC at 9 weeks...now i had been on Clomid 50mg -1st month, didnt ovulate , hope i will next cycle..

i am very disappointed and felling down...

good luck to everyone!! I know how it feels when you desperately trying to get preg

• Options

good luck for your next cycle

• Options

Hey this was my first month of clomid i tooked 100mg from cd1-5 and i did ovulate!now im 10 dpo and i tested and i think im seeing a faint line..i had edit it a little so it cam be seen more clearer.here the picture image what do you think ladies?? And ramo goodluck with your next cycle..stay positive!clomid can make miracles :) lots of baby dust for all xxxx

• Options

Fingers crossed 

• Options

Thank you Meme :)

• Options

Thank you Christy!! Baby dust for you too!!

• Options

Here is another test of this morning at 11 dpoimage what do you think?

• Options

Hey ladies i went to buy a first response but i havent found so i bought early predictor instead and here's the picture image

• Options

Another picture without editing imageimage 

• Options

I see something on that without editing 

• Options

I hope its a positive!!it has pink in itimage

• Options

If you have done before missing your period, they look light pink.

one of my friends did the same ,she done the test way before missing her period and was light , and she was pregnant !!

• Options

Heyy ramo thanksss alot because right now im feeling crazy!!today was 11 dpo so my period is suppose to come in another 3 days!im ao anxious now!!

• Options

Hey christy any good news ?

• Options

Hey ramo sorry for my late reply..i havent had any good news :( my period arrived a few days later :( i dont know how i saw that faint line and i was not pregnant :/ i was so sad

• Options

Maybe it was a chemical pregnancy christy

• Options

Sorry to hear that!! Heads up!! Xx

• Options

Yes now im in a new cycle anf im already 2 dpo..we will see this cycle !goodluck girls xx