Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing – and keeping – a LEGO Juniors set, worth up to £24.99? Sign up here

Hello.

We are looking for 20 parents with a child between the ages of 4 and 7 to join our latest MadeForMums product test, and put though some LEGO® Juniors sets through their paces.

To be in with a chance of being a tester, you need to have a child aged between 4 and 7 years, and you need to add a reply on this thread, letting us know your child’s age and sex (boy or girl).

If you’re chosen to be a tester, we’ll send you either a LEGO Juniors City Police Helicopter Chase, £8.99, or a LEGO Juniors Ninjago™ Lost Temple, £24.99, for your child to try out (we’ll decide who gets what).

And then we’ll ask you to give your feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up some pictures on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread.

You’ll get to keep the LEGO set after the product test. 

LEGO Juniors City Police Helicopter Chase (pictured below), £8.99, has 63 pieces including 2 minifigures, a helicopter with opening door and window, searchlight and spinning propellers, 2 banknotes, crowbar, walkie talkie and handcuffs.

LEGO Juniors Ninjago Lost Temple (pictured below), £24.99, has 172 pieces, including 3 minifigures, a helicopter and a temple with lava ball, swinging axe, spinning saw blades and the Sword of Fire.

Replies

• Options

I have an almost 7 year old daughter. Thank you! (Pick me!)

• Options

My son has just turned 5 and would love Lego. Please choose us! 

• Options

I have a 6 year old daughter and soon to be 4 year Old son. Both Lego obsessed

• Options

I have a five year old son who would love to test the Lego for you! 

Thanks

Richelle

• Options

My son is 6 years old and a Lego fanatic he would love this trial 

• Options

I have a 7 year old son who loves Lego, he would love to try one of these!

• Options

I have a nearly 7 year old boy who is mad on Lego, he would love to try one of these.

• Options

I have a little boy who will be 6 in a weeks time and is into Lego in a big way so would be thrilled to be one of your product testers.

• Options

I have a 6 year old daughter (almost 7) who has recently decided that she likes Lego. She would be happy to help.

• Options

My daughter Lara is 6 and she would be happy to help!

• Options

I have two daughters. Ages 6 and 4. Thanks.

• Options

Hi, I have a 5 year old boy. Thanks

• Options

A three year old Isabella would love to test some lego.

• Options

I have a four year old and five year old sons who absolutely love Lego and definitely wouldn't mind testing out some for you if they can be of any help?

• Options

I have a 4 year old boy who loves Lego and would love to try one of these! :)

• Options

I have a very girly 4 year old daughter and I'd love to try something like this that we can try together for a bit of me and her time after having our new baby. I'm pretty sure her dad would love it too if you need a review from a 37 year old big kid? Thanks! X

• Options

My five and a half year old son would absolutely LOVE to help you test the Lego out!

• Options

I have a 4 year old nephew who i look after two days a week. He lives Lego and would love to try this out it would be nice for us to do together so he doesnt feel left out as his 5 week old cousin has been getting a lot of attentio.

• Options

Hi, I have a 5 year old son who absolutely loves lego. He would be thrilled if he got to do this. X

• Options

My son is 5 and would be happy to be a tester x

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions