Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hi can anyone see the faint pink line ??? 🤗

Replies

• Yes I can see a line but looks grey. Either way I'd say it looks very promising and test again tomorrow or Wednesday x

• Thank you so much it was faint pink when I tested :) fingers crossed! X 

• Saying that I wouldn't b waiting until tomorrow I'd be poas like mad haha 

Good luck but doubt you need it, if it was pink 

• Tried a cheaply but negative ? Maybe not high enough 😁 the wait is driving me crazy 😂 Thank you X 

• Emily is that a first response?

I have the exact same. Also testing negative on internet cheapie so Im just waiting to see what happens. 

With mine, its too faint to see if it has any colour or is just grey. Mine definately isn't an evap line as it came up within 3 mins, but First response are known for bad 'indent' lines so I'm not getting my hopes up yet.

How many dpo are you? We will be nervously waiting together!

• Heya, yeah first response 😊 It came up straight away faint pink line, found out that apparently first response are the most sensitive so cheap ones maybe won't work until due Or after period ?:) people keep saying a line is a line so I dunno :/ fingers crossed for you  x

• Good luck to you too! please come back and update when you have taken another!

the saying should really be 'a line is a line unless its an evap or an indent' LOL

• Did another one this morning faint line is still showing 😁 should i go to the doctor ? Help!!!!!!! x

• How many days post ovulation are you? Do you know? 

• Well bit of a long story, was supposed to be due on the 5th of June but came on a week before on the 31st of May that was heavy then light then heavy then it stopped. I did tests then and just got negatives. Now when I did a calculation calender it said most fertile days were the 11th - 16th but it really confuses me :/ 

• Emily it sounds like we are at the same place on our cycle, I am only 10 days past ovulation. If you are similar then its still very early. I would test again tomorrow and see if the line is darker

• Oh yay hopefully at the same then! So worried I'm not :( but there's a line there so don't want to panic 

• do you get twinges or anything? i tested a day before and got a negative then the next day got the faint line ? 

• Im having all sorts of symptoms right now, twinges yes, but they could just be normal post ov stuff I guess. I'm worried I have a UTI though  as I've had a light ache and pressure since ovulation so I'm going to have a test for that tomorrow. I'm gonna be so upset if I do because then I'll know all my symptoms are just that!

• Me too sore back and weird twinges but no sick feeling :/ weird! I went to the doctors thinking I had an infection as I had cramping and mild weird warm sensation? but turns out i didn't have an infection :/ she didn't know what it was just hopefully this is the lucky month for us both! 

• Hi, how did you get on?? :) 

• Hi Emily, I also thought I had a bladder infection but had a test yesterday and I dont. Very strong cramps last night I was sure AF was coming early but they went away about 30 mins later. Another BFN indent line on first response this morning, and I'm now 12 days post ovulation so starting to lose hope :( how are you doing? Have you taken another test?

• Oh that's no good :( don't give up hope!!!!!!! i did a cheapie but negative but im looking into doing another one in a weeks time so fingers crossed! everything is crossed for you :) xx imagethis was the last one I did yesterday morning can you see ? Been having twinges and cramping really trying not to get my hopes up!!! 

• I can see the line, thats exactly what mine look like. But I'm sure mine is just an indent because if it was a faint positive I'm sure it would be getting darker by now. Can't see what color yours is as the photo is black and white, is the line pink?

• Yeah line is pink faint pink :) you could still we'll be!!!! Xx