Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Is this test positive

3 days late for my period and did a test yesterday with the faintest line. Just want others opinions image Looks positive to me 

Replies

• I can see a faint line too.  I would try a first response test 

• Well, hard to say. I think you should wait a little and do the test again.

• imageDid this one today I can see a line for definite on this one. Thanks everyone 

• what do otherS think is this positive? 😯

• I can see it.  That's a good sign.  How far from af are you?

• Have you posted a pic Bethany? I cant see one ? X

• Oh yeah just saw how old inkedmums picture is 

• Yep I can see one, was trying to start new thread but new here n don't know how, was wondering what people thought of my test, I've had my tubes tied but have all symptoms???image

• That test doesn't look too reliable.  Try a first response with first morning urine 

• Chalf I zoomed in on your test it looks like a evap line. I second meme re test with first response and FMU x

• imagesorry here it is this is from a morning test did another and theres no line this time very confused had sy sore nipples backache and late on my period too 

• Did another this evening sorry which was negative the faint line in the picture was from morning sample 

• The level of HCG may not be high enough yet to show on a test that isn't very sensitive and not using FMU. I would still say do first response with FMU. Good luck x

• Thankyou Emmy 

• Bethany yours looks like an evap line.  Blue dye tests are notorious for them

• Is this positive ?

Very faint ..

imageimage

• I think I can see something but it’s too faint to tell if it’s a line.  try again in a couple of days with first morning urine.  My positives on those tests started very faint.  

• Thanks Meme210. I had gyne appointment on Monday and she said she thought she could see a small sac (she lost it again, my fiancé saw it twice tho) She told me to test again on Monday, but me being too impatient done it this afternoon, so not first pee of the day 😕 Just so impatient lol X

• I got very faint lines on those but got positive digital tests at the same time.  Maybe try a different brand 

• i haven’t tried a digital one yet. I bought 2 first response ones that I’m going to do on Sunday morning 🙂 thank you. Just don’t want to get my hopes up X