Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

10dpo with very faint line

Me and my OH have been TTC for over 6 months now. Normally I'll get  cramps before my AF but I've felt rubbish for a couple of days

-headache

- cramps

-runny nose/sore throat

-cramps

-extremely tired 'like loads'

-bloating

i know I O on 9.06.16, I tested on the Thursday which was 7dpo and got a BFN 😞 but after my friend told me she was pregnant and we've been trying for 6 months I brought a tesco own brand and tested this morning and to me I swear I can see another line PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME !! 

Replies

• I know I sound like a broken record because I've said this on a few posts lately, but I really don't trust faint lines on blue dye tests. i've read so many stories about how bad they are for evap lines/false positives.

suggest trying a pink dye test with first morning urine, good luck, I hope it ends up as a BFP for you! 

10dpo is still early days so it may still be faint even with a pink dye but they are much more reliable

Thanks for the heads up, I'm going out to get the first respone in the morning and test again with that and then when my AF is due in Thursday 

• Good luck!

• imageAsked the boyfriend to get the other one and he came back with the clear blue saying their better ... They all look the same ish :/ am I pregnant or is it my eyes or the Evap

• clear blue are really bad for evaps and faint lines that look like faint positives, if you want a reliable answer take a pink dye test, good luck!

• I don't know if you have experienced this but my AF is due but I just have cramps and White cm 

• Will you do another test lewis? Only way to know, good luck!

• Did you end up being pregnant 

am I just seeing things or could this possibly be a faint line