Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Evap or light positive

took this with after noon pee. Came up about 3-5 minutes?? help imageme! imageimage

Replies

• Options

imageI know it's there. It's hard to see, I just can't get a good pic 

• Options

imageBetter one kinda lol 

• Options

I can see something for sure, but just cant see well enough to see the colour and thickness. Is it a first response? Can you try and get a closer pic and a more well lit area?

• Options

Yeah it's a first response. I'll take a better picture.

• Options

I can see a line hopefully its not evap as ive had those.

• Options

I would do another in the morning as it looks like a line but not sure if thier is pink to it or evap ive had bad evaps sometimes on these tests. 

• Options

Defo seeing lines on that bottom piccie!! I can see some pink do another 2mrw or Friday with fmu:) good luck xxx

• Options

That one is from this morning. About 3-5 minutes and it popped up 

• Options

What Tracy44 said ^^^^^^ good luck!

• Options

I am 5 days late of my period. I am eager to know results too. I think I can see a line there, but only just. I did random tests throughout the day (yesterday) and took a test today in the morning too. My result showed up after 2 minutes. Maybe your HCG levels are too low to detect anything yet.

Try again and see how you go. Best of luck.. (The photo is my pregnancy tests from yesterday and today)

• Options

here is the photo of my tests 4 and 5 days late..

the darkest line one is the morning pee, 5 days late and the others are randomly done througout the evening and night being 4 days late and my results didn't start to show until  after 2 minutes..  

• Options

Forever yours that is positive congratulations xx

• Options

Im pregnant:)