Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Long term TTC & infertility

HELP!!! AM I REALLY PREGNANT?!!

imageimage

First I would like to say hello to everyone this is my first time ever signing up to a forum or chat but I feel it was very much needed. I've been googling and reading people questions,responses, and situation on these sites but never decided to form my own! I took a pregnancy test yesterday morning and got a very faint line to make up the positive plus sign I was very shocked and felt like well maybe it's not true so I had the husband to pick up me a first reaponse pregnancy test he got me the new wider tip pregnancy test and I took that one this morning and I got two fines one is more faint than the other and they are spaced out a little to far a part for me. It makes me think it's not true because of the diatance like there could me a malfunctioning in the test or something these are both test I took can some one please please please help me or reply back on what I should do and by the way I have irregular cycles so its not like I was expecting AF anyway any time soon she comes when she comes!

Replies

• Hi sweetie they both look like good positives to me. If you need more conformation get a clear blue digital with weeks indicater then you can see in in words. I would try that with FMU, good luck xx

• ive been reading other post and I've seen a lot of other similar situations to mines and they just went ahead and did a digital test...I will purchasing one of those asap! Thank you so much Emy0001 xx

• Hi Dreaming of babies, I think they are positive. I see what you mean about how close the test line on the first response is to the edge but if you look at the control line it is also more to the centre than usual so maybe the test strip has moved a little inside the case and sitting more to the left than usual? Thats a pretty clear pink line and doesn't look like an indent or evap at all.

congrtulations mumma!

• I agree with misskiwi about the first response test looking like it may have moved inside the case, the 2 lines are the right distance apart from each other to be a positive on first response. Hope that makes sense. I'm very sure you will see pregnant on clear blue digital. Good luck let us know how you get on xx

• I understand that completely it just may have shifted... I really thought maybe the first response test was malfunctioned or wrong or something because of the distance but I'm going to purchase that digital pregnancy test in the morning and I will definitely keep you ladies updated! Misskiwi and Emy0001

• Well ladies it's official I just took this digital test...Its confirmed!!! thanks you guys 😘😘😘

• Omg congratulations 😘😘😘

• Yay congrats!!!!! Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy!

• Thank you guys so much for everything!