Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

How long was your first full cycle after getting the Mirena Coil removed?

So I had my Mirena removed on 26th May.  After having no period for 8 years, my first after removal started on 4 th June.

I am now on cycle day 33 and no sign of my period? Haven't taken a test today but one yesterday was a BFN so I don't know what to think.... Please anyone else had this?? 

Replies

• I had mine removed 13th june last year after 6 yrs and pretty much had periods in or around the13th of every month since that.

• Hiya

I went to my doctor's with a urine infection I asked her to check my call you to make sure it was still there she checked it she couldn't see the Strings of My coil she sent me for a scan I went on Tuesday there and I have decided to get this coil out I am feeling very nervous about this I hope she can do this procedure

• Hiya

I went to my doctor's with a urine infection I asked her to check my coil  to make sure it was still there she checked it she couldn't see the Strings of My coil she sent me for a scan I went on Tuesday there and I have decided to get this coil out I am feeling very nervous about this I hope she can do this procedure